• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Pixar worlds will be in KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Do you think pixar worlds will be in KHIII?

I hope there's isn't any Finding Nemo.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Do you think pixar worlds will be in KHIII?

Pixar Worlds? Sure why not? They're no different from Disney animated films.

My choice for worlds would be ratatoullie and Brave. I've always wanted to visit France and Scotland in KH

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura has wanted Pixar in Kingdom Hearts since before KH2 and nearly got it with Buzz and Woody summons in KH2FM. With Disney giving them pretty much free choice of any material they wish to use, even Marvel & Star Wars, Pixar certainly would be well within the realm of possibility.

At this point don't be surprised if they reveal a world and it is Toy Story lol

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm kinda torn on the situation. One, I'd like to see Monsters, Inc. in KHIII; on the other hand, I'd rather they save it for the next saga... even though I'm jumping ship after the Xehanort saga ends.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Nomura has wanted Pixar in Kingdom Hearts since before KH2 and nearly got it with Buzz and Woody summons in KH2FM.
There is even more, in the KHIIFM game files some maps are referenced that are named after a Toy Story world and even a Monsters, Inc. world, so the summons may not have been summons after all but regular characters. It's the same with the The Sword in the Stone world in BBS.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If they do a Toy Story world they better shell out the goddamn money to get Tom Hanks as Woody, because his brother does not do a convincing job at all.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd like The Incredibles and Monsters Inc. as worlds. I'd much rather The Incredibles as a world over MARVEL, since that movie will be easier to contain within a world.

MegaRay

I am sure 100% there will be atleast one Pixar world. Unless they lied when they said Disney gave them full freedom.

Toonadri550

guys, i see in a nomura interview this: "Nomura can't confirm any possible pixar worlds."
so...pixar confirmed?
Well,pixar is in disney universe & infinity,and not in KH?,that makes no sense.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If they do a Toy Story world they better shell out the goddamn money to get Tom Hanks as Woody, because his brother does not do a convincing job at all.

Jim does it because Tom doesn't want to do anything other than the movies and specials. He finds the voice acting thing exhausting.

SuperFiltered

As long as Cars isn't involved, I'm all for it.

I think Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, Brave and Wall-E would work out best, but the sole concept of Pixar in KH would be hella sweet.

kreezy64

Awards
okay lets run thru the list:

Toy Story - golden yes 100%

Bug's Life - I could see it working if a good effort was put in

Toy Story 2 - would work as good as, if not better than the first one

Monster's Inc - same thing as Bug's Life

Finding Nemo - I'm gonna say no to the game play, slight lean to yes for the story

The Incredibles - yes, but now we have Big Hero 6 and I'd honestly be perfectly happy with that

Cars - NOPE BYE

Ratatouille - I REALLY can't see this working that well, would we be fighting food enemies???

Wall-E - Good summon, not a great world, i feel like it'd be the same as Deep Space

Up - that'd be cool just cuz it's Up, but really don't see it happening or working too well

Toy Story 3 - I'd rather have either of the other 2 movies first and we probably will

Cars 2 -

Brave - eh

Monster's University - if we're getting a Monster's anything in this game, summon or world, let's go with the first film

Now the only other pixar films you could maybe consider are Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur, which come out next year, but I doubt anything on either of those from what I've seen on them I think the better choices are from Pixar classics

sora x kairi

I think they will place Pixar worlds in it basically including the Toy Story Series which are very cool and other Disney Pixar movies :)

disney233

Awards
Just give me Monsters Inc, Bug's Life and Toy Story and i'll be ok.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm not crazy about Pixar films. The only ones I really don't mind are the Toy Story series, Monsters, Inc., and The Incredibles. But I'd love if Toy Story series became the new mini-game world, since it's so similar to Winnie the Pooh.

Unfortunately, I think they'll enter the KH series pretty soon. I suppose I might enjoy Finding Nemo for the underwater environments, since I loved exploring Atlantica.

Fortissimo

Toy Story would be cool. We got a taste of being shrunk down in BBS with Ventus and the use of larger objects to aid you was fun. Plus it wouldn't be the first time Sora was a toy
*whispers*
They could even advertise for their play arts figures

I think UP! would be fun. There would be a lot of really cool jungle to explore.

samuel1222

yes I wish Pixar worlds would be in kingdom hearts 3 I could imagine them being in the game already all of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back