• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Lea will get a new outfit in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Awards
So far he's only been shown wearing his Organization cloak (I know he hasn't been shown much) but do you think he will wear something new? He's not Axel anymore (even though Kairi might be calling him that) and it wouldn't make sense for everyone to have a new style of clothes, hair styles, etc and Lea staying the same since 358/2 Days.

What do you think?

Wallflower3582

I really wish he would, but i wouldn't bet on it at this point. Considering they just showed the KH3 prototype Bring Arts figure for him at TGS and he was still in his organization cloak, its looking like he's gonna keep it.

Also worth noting, they labeled the Bring Arts prototype "KH3 Axel," which could've been a mistake or maybe there's something going on with his name that they know and we don't.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We probably won't see him in a new outfit until after Xehanort's defeat. He will give up the black cloak then along with Roxas and Xion.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hard to say really. I'm sure the game will be full of surprises, but if he does, then I wonder if it will be anything like what he wore in BBS.

Echoecho6

Awards
Just like Riku not showing his outfit till the end of KH2, I am sure Lea will reveal one towards the end.

Megavoltage

Awards
If we do see him in real clothes I imagine Lea would be in plaid like the other characters are wearing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
We probably won't see him in a new outfit until after Xehanort's defeat. He will give up the black cloak then along with Roxas and Xion.

Just like Riku not showing his outfit till the end of KH2, I am sure Lea will reveal one towards the end.

We'll probably see Lea's new outfit only after the game ends. We'll see him chilling alongside Roxas and Xion, with a new outfit, in Twilight Town, and then maybe showing them his hometown Radiant GArden.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
no65l3ie37o11.png

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Up until the box art part of me really thought he was going to, but nope. It's an interesting choice to have some of the good guys wearing them at all given that this particular game relies so heavily on the coats as a visual signifier of a characters allegiance/loyalties. I mean if Riku and Mickey's new threads can shield them from the effects of the darkness, couldn't they do the same for everyone else? Perhaps it's a matter of growing pains. I imagine that Roxas, Xion, and Lea in particular (mainly because there's an implied duality of some kind between Lea & Axel in terms of who he sees himself as) are probably going to be struggling with their identities in some form. Two of them's entire lives were spent in service to the organization after all, so it's reasonable that there may be some sentimentality attached to those coats.

Also worth mentioning that given what we've seen in X back cover, the coat's roots appear to stem from that of Ancient Keyblade wielders, specifically the MoM and Luxu, and may have been made for similar purposes to that of keyblade armor (meaning then it wouldn't necessarily be that out of the ordinary) though that's just supposition. Perhaps it could prompt some kind of interesting conversation or tidbit regarding the keyblade's history at some point in the game (though I'm doubtful about that). Idk, something to think about.

Echoecho6

Awards
Again the box art isn't an indicator of him not getting new clothes, much like Riku in KH2. It will most likely be something he gets at the end of his training or just at the very end of the game.

Xelruna

As a cosplayer and long time Axel/Lea fangirl, I would love Lea in a new outfit... I'll cling to the hope that there's some kind of reveal somewhere in the game. If not in KH3, then in the next arc.

I imagine that Roxas, Xion, and Lea in particular (mainly because there's an implied duality of some kind between Lea & Axel in terms of who he sees himself as) are probably going to be struggling with their identities in some form. Two of them's entire lives were spent in service to the organization after all, so it's reasonable that there may be some sentimentality attached to those coats.

Oh wow, I think you're onto something there. I can totally see Lea hanging onto the coat for sentimental reasons/identity struggle. Guess it doesn't help that he gave up correcting people when he kept being called "Axel" in 3D. On that note, I'm curious about the line between "Axel" and "Lea" and if that will be discussed/explored in the game, since there are multiple scenes of Sora and Roxas reconciling with the establishment of themselves being their own person. But that might be a thread for another day.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm surprised that nobody's requesting new outfits for the Birth by Sleep trio considering the fact they all have the Sigil. They need new clothing more than Lea does.

Wallflower3582

I'm surprised that nobody's requesting new outfits for the Birth by Sleep trio considering the fact they all have the Sigil. They need new clothing more than Lea does.

This might be a stupid question that shouldn't belong on this thread, but your comment just made it occur to me:

if Xehanort can use the Recusant's Sigil to locate everyone then why is he having so much trouble finding Ventus...?

Probably just can't locate what room he's in if i had to take a guess. Maybe it just tells him he's in castle oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back