• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think khbbs will be better???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I didn't play BBS yet but from watching the videos on youtube, it does look like it will beat the first. From watching the videos, BBS combines KH1 with the platforming, difficulty, and kh2's gameplay.

Soxas

s1naruto
Even without playing it, for me it will probobly top the original and it will surly be better than Days. So I think for me it'll be like this:

KH:BBS

KH2

KH:CoM

KH1

KH:358/2 Days

Yeah, I like 2 better than the original, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
nah I don't wanna fight about it I actually agree with you man I liked the second better than the first too and seriously I think it'll be the best cuz of all the great replay value and the awesome story line.PLUS THE FRIGGIN SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME !!!!!!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
bbs was epic but it hasnt replaced kh1 for me, guess its the nostalgicness.

There's a better word for that. It's in my user name. Hell, it is my user name, lol.

@OP

I think the game has a lot of promise, and I won't let the 'nothing beats the original' bias cloud my judgment.

Soxas

yeah ill have to play too in order to really decide but so far it looks just a little better than the original

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
s1naruto
nah I don't wanna fight about it I actually agree with you man I liked the second better than the first too and seriously I think it'll be the best cuz of all the great replay value and the awesome story line.PLUS THE FRIGGIN SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME !!!!!!

Half of BBS music is a remixed version of KH2's soudtrack, but I like the new music for BBS.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think people started to appreciate CoM more when Days came out and failed to meet many people's (including mine) expectations.

To be honest, I think people over-hyped 358/2 Days. To be honest, I was never excited about the game. Since KH2 pretty much wrapped up the Organization, I kind of didn't want to keep playing games where they are there again since we already knew the fate of each member. So it wasn't that difficult to meet my expectations. It was okay... but I was more excited for Coded and then super excited for BBS.

4dapollos

I Think everyones fav game depends on wich game they played first. The first KH game i played was kh2 and it my favorite.
Everyone who plays KH for the first are deeply impressed about how magical this series is.

impart

Climb The Sky
To be honest, I think people over-hyped 358/2 Days. To be honest, I was never excited about the game. Since KH2 pretty much wrapped up the Organization, I kind of didn't want to keep playing games where they are there again since we already knew the fate of each member. So it wasn't that difficult to meet my expectations. It was okay... but I was more excited for Coded and then super excited for BBS.

I used to like com, but now i hate it haha

Ralz

I didn't know CoM was so popular. Makes me wanna play it again, but I should wait until after I complete BBS.

As for my ranking, I imagine BBS will right get to at least second place. Everything about it is very promising and sounds way more addicting than even Dissidia was. I'm not sure if it can match the nostalgia KH1 has, but time will tell.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Everything about it is very promising and sounds way more addicting than even Dissidia was.

Funny that you mention that because I can tell you that all of the character's final boss fights are references to past KH games... a couple of which are actually pretty nostalgic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved CoM. It was in my backpack everyday.

if I had to list it, I'd say

1. KH1
1. CoM/Re:CoM
1.. BBS
2.. KH2
3. Days

Last edited:

~Life~

The old member
It's crazy...I've never even thought of ever buying a psp...but because game makers are evil AND need to make money by putting these games on diffrnt systems...I HAVE to get one!!! I have no doubt this game will be mind blowing...is....but to replace the 1st? Don't know...it's possible. Haha tech this is the first...in story wise! I'm excited! And the art work and graphics are just mind blowing! So I need a psp. Bought ds for days...and was alott of fun but could have been so much better!!! Thus game already I can tell that it's gonna at least be better then that and CoM. Don't get me wrong...love CoM...and was wonderful to play on ps2...but the card fighting system...was differnt. The fighting styles on BbS looks insane!!!

Shadow Key

I haven't played BBS yet, so far my list is like this:

1. KH
2. KHII
3. KH CoM
4. Days

So far I think it will end up being 2 or 3. 1 would be a pleasant surprise.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Ooh, I wanna do al ist

1.KH1
2.BBS(maybe)
3. Re:Com
4. KH2(barely beat out days for me)
5. Days

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Seeing as I have yet to actually play the game (though I have spoiled myself...), I don't know where it'll place for me. But I seriously doubt it'll replace KH1 due to nostalgia. It just...doesn't compare for me. Heh.

Anyway, current list:
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Kingdom Hearts 2
3. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
4. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Chances are BBS will nab second place though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Seeing as how everyone else is doing a list, I'll do one as well:

1. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
2. Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 (in the end, they both become equal in my opinion)
3. Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories
4. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
5. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
CoM was my very first Kingdom Hearts game. It ended up being one of my favorite GBA games. The only thing I didn't like about it was that you had to use cards to do regular attacks. When I found out about KH2 I was just like, OMG I gotta get a PS2. So I played KH2 and loved it, then I played the first Kingdom Hearts and loved it even more. This game could very well be my favorite Kingdom Hearts game as it will feel like a console Kingdom Hearts, but have an improved battle system of CoM.

So right now my list is,
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Kingdom Hearts 2
3. Kingdom Hearts CoM

Yep, only played those three. I love them all.

.:Mega:.

Awards
It'll be better than KH2. That's for sure. At least the story in BBS is solid and doesn't try to shove too many things at you at once a-la Digimon 02 the way that KH2 did. Pfff.

As for being better than KH1... maybe. I've watched the whole thing in Japanese, and BBS does succeed KH1 in some aspects and meets it in others. I'd say they're both even, but with their own pros and cons.

And Re:CoM is also amazing. I think KH2 and Days are the only games in the series that left me with an 'eh' feeling. My list would therefore be...

1. KH1 and BBS
2. Re:CoM
3. Days
4. KH2

in terms of story. And in terms of gameplay... KH2 above Days, because while I hate the story, the gameplay was at least solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back