• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think KH-II will be overlooked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • How should I know??

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_Forever

We all know Kingdom Hearts 2 is gonna own, but do you think it will be overlooked in the long run by other games?

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Um, no. It's definitely not going to be overlooked. The giant poster of the game in my local Gamestop is proof of that.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
How would it be overlooked? Must I say, it has a big banner of Square-Enix on it? Nearly everything with Square-Enix's name on it sells, particularly when it says Final Fantasy, but since Kingdom Hearts II has Final Fantasy characters, it's almost like an actual Final Fantasy... but with a whole lot more action throwen into it. o:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Overall I don't think it'll be overlooked, although in some areas it might be overshadowed by other games. For example where I live, most people play mainly shooters and racegames. Kingdom Hearts II might be ignored by some groups, but since it has the SE tag on it, I don't think it'll be overlooked in general.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Ryu said:
Overall I don't think it'll be overlooked, although in some areas it might be overshadowed by other games. For example where I live, most people play mainly shooters and racegames. Kingdom Hearts II might be ignored by some groups, but since it has the SE tag on it, I don't think it'll be overlooked in general.

ur such a lyiar. :3

Dutch people play shooters? Totally hawt!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

There's your clue. D:
Red=Shooting Clue
Blue=Overlooked Clue

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think it may be. i definetly wont, but my cousin and alot of others think kingdom hearts is crap because it has disney in it. and this is true, dont lie to yourself, everyone has had someone they know say "doesnt that have disney in it? no thanks..." or "ewww disney?!" so it may be over looked. i dont really mind if it is. because if it is, then square-enix will only make a certain amount and then i will be a lucky person with a rare kingdom hearts 2 :) and if it isnt over looked then they will sell millions and it will become platinum etc... so either way, i dont really care, aslong as i get my copy.

Graficcha

Lemme tell you somethin':
In Belgium, the country-that-knows-nothing-about-Japan, and the country where almost Nobody plays good RPG's, at least two of the biggest gaming-magazines are DIEING to play KH2, they've promised an extended preview; a Hands-on first test, a full walkthrough, and there's been no issue since november without at least One bit of news on KH2.
(but they're nowhere as good as Xaldin at finding the really nice bits of info... )
I don't think KH2 will go totally unnoticed, and I think people will be talking about it for quite a while, if not anly for the one point that it's the only (part) Disney-game that doesn't suck or that isn't for six-year olds...

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
Graficcha said:
Lemme tell you somethin':
In Belgium, the country-that-knows-nothing-about-Japan, and the country where almost Nobody plays good RPG's, at least two of the biggest gaming-magazines are DIEING to play KH2, they've promised an extended preview; a Hands-on first test, a full walkthrough, and there's been no issue since november without at least One bit of news on KH2.
At least in Begium there are gaming magazines...In my fking country there's only PC gaming magazines.Well...2 years ago there was one called NeoGamer.It was brilliant.But 10 months after it started being publeshed,the staff didn't have money to continue it and everything fell apart...Still the fans are alive and soon we(me and the other 500-1000 hardcore fans) might revive NeoGamer but it will be an online magazine...But if we manage to pull things together I promise there'll be a review ;) .Anyway,it'll be overlooked by most of the people in my country.But in the rest of the world,well, it'll be a major hit!

KeyBladeWielder9

i voted maybe because if you think about it, the people on here and othe kh sites are almost the only people who will buy it when it first comes, followed by people who want to try it out, and it probably wont sell as many copies as kh1 in the u.s because the people who played it first and didnt like it wont want the second one

i am hoping it sells well overall though, because i want a kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back