• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think it's possible that the Master of Masters is Sora's dad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NovaDragon

Awards
I mean he definitely has some of Sora's mannerisms including his sense of humor and carefree tone of voice. And usually by Japanese culture, including video games and especially anime, the hero will be somehow related to someone very important, usually by being their son, explaining why they're so powerful in the first place.

Wallflower3582

After that epilogue, I dunno if anything is impossible anymore. But I doubt it, I haven't really seen anything concrete to make me think that. Aside from the fact that Sora is always protrayed as having a crown, sitting on a throne, etc, which I suppose could imply he had some special lineage. And also in the 15th anniversary he (presumably) had a fox in his lap, which might signify Ava, and only the MoM was their superior as far as I know, so…? *shrugs* I still really doubt it though.

GenoBois

will, if ven is in current times barely aged and a guy can have what is basically 12 time-travelling clones of himself, I can't see why not. Especially since MoM would seem to be the kind of guy who wants to live on an island.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If true, then I would absolutely astonished. I really don’t believe so

Pokie

This sort of plot twist would be fitting for a Star Wars world if they ever do it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It'd go against the point of Sora's character for him to be related to a super important powerful figure. Sora's whole point is that he is an ordinary person, not particularly special in any lore-based way.

Furthermore, MoM vanishes at the time of KHx into another worldline and is not seen again in the present day worldline until likely KH4 when he will finally be able to return due to Luxu's absence. This should guarantee that he has no connections to anyone in the present worldline since he's literally been absent the universe for millennia and only now, in the near future, will he finally return to it for the first time.

Also, Sora's dad exists in BBS so it's clearly not him, since, again, he's been absent the worldline this entire time.

Last edited:

Eggsauce

Awards
that would imply that Sora's mom tapped that and i find that hard to believe.

Back