• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think I should buy Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I think you should buy. Even you don't understanding japanese all you have to do is watch the scenes at kh-vids or youtube, about the abilities you should do like me (I don't understand japanese either) equip everything you can and try them in the battles, in case of the new mini games just play them a few times until you get what you must do (or you can search at some site what is needed to do them).

i dont know if it would be worth all that money
I think it's worth, after all there are so many new things like new abilities, new fights and all.

........... also could someone help me with that little message under your avatar? how do i change it:cursing:
What message are you talking about???

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
its not worth it. every video from the game is on kh-vids or youtube and it's like $125 for all the components.
as for the message under your name you cannot change that until you hit 1000 posts.

Z3120

If you're getting it only to play KH2:FM+, then it could be considered a waste, but, if you're like me, the new difficulty with bonus features in KH2 already feels like all new game along with a remake of KH:CoM for only 60 bucks sounds like a damn nice deal - 30 dollars each, 60 total.

As for Swap Magic? 30 dollars or less. Anything more is a rip off if you ask me. You can get SM nowadays for around 15 from what I've been hearing.

So altogether, that sounds like 100. If you don't plan to buy anymore imports, or hell, even experiment with homebrew, then forget about KH2:FM+ entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back