• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Devil May Cry will ever lnik to Bayonetta?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

This is for anyone who is a fan of either the games of Devil May Cry or the newly released Bayonetta. I was just wondering if anyone here thought that there is a possibility of these two games becoming one at some point. I mean, Devil May Cry involves Hell and Bayonetta involves Heaven ( Paradiso), Hell and Chaos in between. Also, the fact that the creator of DMC made Bayonetta.

Do you think there's a chance that there may evetnually be a game which involves both the characters of Bayonetta and the characters of DMC? A fighter like soul calliber or Dissidia: FF? Or maybe a collaboration where the characters are involved in a RPing shooter?

Please give your thoughts.

Roxas-XIII

But what would you think of a game if it came out like that? would you be first to buy it or would you totally ignore it?

I think it would be awesome, mainly cause id want to see dante work with or against bayonetta, most likely with, and i'd like to see how the story would play out.

S

Shadow Soldier

Dante and Bayonetta had sex.
Nero is the son.

True story I made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back