• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think coded will be a cinematic film like Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have to agree with FudgeMintGuardian. Coded will more than likely be cutscenes. Both KH2FM+ and BBSFM will be easy to transfer and polish to HD, with out losing too much time on developing KH3.
Here is another thought, though.... What about KH: Birth By Sleep Vol.2!? At the end of the Secret Ep. It makes mention of BBS Vol.2.
What do you think!?

There's a story to tell with BBSv2 but currently no plans to bring it to fruition.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I have to agree with FudgeMintGuardian. Coded will more than likely be cutscenes. Both KH2FM+ and BBSFM will be easy to transfer and polish to HD, with out losing too much time on developing KH3.
Here is another thought, though.... What about KH: Birth By Sleep Vol.2!? At the end of the Secret Ep. It makes mention of BBS Vol.2.
What do you think!?
I think it will be left in to confuse us all over again. XD
But yeah, what Sign said. At the moment for me it would be a little odd to do something with it now. Unless it's released after KHIII, like, instead of it being a normal interquel, the game is done through flashbacks.
Actually I wouldn't mind that. Someone tell Nomura to do it that way!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Honestly, I hope it's just cutscenes. And I'm sure it will be. If they couldn't make Days into a full game, where would they suddenly have acquired the time to make Re:coded into a full game without delaying FFXV or KH3? Plus, it would be really annoying to have Days be the only non-playable game of the six remastered titles (assuming they don't bother with DDD, though I hope they include that too).

Also, I really really don't want to fight Sora's Heartless again. That boss battle made me want to crawl into a hole and die because it was so brutal.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^Agreed on the cutscenes thing, I'd rather they just had it as a movie in the collection. Same for DDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back