• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Birth by Sleep won't allow free roaming?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

Im worried a little, cause Birth by Sleep isn't really designed like the other Kingdom Hearts. Im worried it will be like Crisis Core, that after you get past a certain point you can't go back and screw around in other worlds. Does anyone think it will be linear like that? How would you go back to a world like Deep Space after its completed anyway?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Maybe it will be like that but kh has never been a game where if you screw up you cant go back (except re:COM with the treasure rooms)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
You could always go back wherever you wanted in past KH games... I don't see why they'd change that now, especially since it'd just result in most people being angry about it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I wouldnt put it past them to take out the ability to go back.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if it's not free roaming then they might add game++ like FFVII CC but i dont think it would be as fun as crisis core did because you only use zack. going to another scenario along with a different character with somehow higher stats then it should be might be boring

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
In my opinion, I believe that TAV will be able to go back to the worlds that they have already completed. I don't think Tetsuya Nomura would be cruel to not let us go back.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It will likely remain the same it's always been, besides CoM.
Why create mini game worlds if you couldn't go back and play them.
And considering Olympic coliseum is in the game they will allow us to return there for the tournaments.
How would you go back to a world like Deep Space after its completed anyway?
Well if the story goes the way it did in the movie, Stitch will likely escape and take off for earth. The space station will still be there so TAV can likely return. But it's hard to say how the Galactic Federation (Or whatever they were called) will respond to TAV letting 626 escape, this could prevent a return. But something tells me the game will ignore that issue and let you go back.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I think I recall an interview somewhere in which it was said you "won't be able to travel worlds as freely as in other titles" or "the worlds you go to are controlled by the story" or something along those lines.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I agree with everyone here, don't see a reason why not return to explore the previous worlds and do the minigames tournaments etc......

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I believe there will be free roaming, but eventually certain parts of a world will be blocked off for plot issues.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sure you're able to roam around like the other games; I don't see why not.

αsiя

space coke
I find it understandable in Days but I dont think BBS will have the same problem

skatenerd

well i mean in some of the videos i have seen it shows ven or someone on like a space board which probably means it will have the regular world select thing like in previous games but im just guessing. also on the official japenese bbs site it shows the worlds on like a space map with a big ship thing [that looks nothing like the other ones] thaat moves around from world to world so maybe....?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In Days the game carried out in Missions but in BBS you aren't part of any Organization Like Group so I'm pretty sure you can go back.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
as much as id like to see free roaming (and it is possible), theres one foresee-able problem: if you can go back and revisit worlds, how will that work in relation to where the other keybladers are? in this game there are 3 playable characters that are traveling at the same time, so in terms of space and time and stuff, you shouldnt be allowed to visit a world the same time as one of the other characters is, right? which would also mean there arent like 3 worlds to pick from at a time like in kh1 and 2. just saying.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt that would be a problem, everyoneis following everyone. if you return it's not like your doing it for the plot

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
as much as id like to see free roaming (and it is possible), theres one foresee-able problem: if you can go back and revisit worlds, how will that work in relation to where the other keybladers are? in this game there are 3 playable characters that are traveling at the same time, so in terms of space and time and stuff, you shouldnt be allowed to visit a world the same time as one of the other characters is, right? which would also mean there arent like 3 worlds to pick from at a time like in kh1 and 2. just saying.

Maybe after you beat the game you can revisit worlds. That wouldnt interfere with the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back