• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think BHK will remain nameless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper15

yes alter personalities do have names, and i have heard of them having names before too, although nothing comes to mind lol

A

Audo

Who said he was an alter personality?
Of course he is going to have a name. And Guess what! So will the EM

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Bhk...Em...DWU....these are all names we create to distinguise who we are talking about. They all have names....they just haven't been released to the public. There are still things that SE is keeping quiet about, and those are only a few. They will have great names, though. Names and names and then some. :)

A

Audo

i find that more pathetic then cool. It has no creativity in it.

tru_blade

i agree with riku-keyblade that, that is more pathetic. i dont know why but i think people will miss calling him bhk when we find out his real name. i think i would cuz then i would have to adjust to it. (starts to cry) :p

Darkend_soul123

well whatever boviously noone.. well at the near end vexemn tells sora about his true memoried from the other side of his heart and that leads hinm to twighlight town in twighlight town is where u see the bhk the bhk is the other side of sora's heart his true memories and namine is key to kairi but i havent configured rikus heart deciphle.. but im pretty sure thats it and thats why the bhk is able to weild keyblades

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
DarkKeira16 said:
I think his name is Keira because i heard that in a couple of places but im only 30% sure

I don't know...is it pronounced with three sylables(sp?)? If it is I doubt it.

I

inhiding

Riku123698745 said:
i just think we just dont know his name yet dn'tcha think? i bet tetsuya will name him Roxas or something, dn'tcha think? Oh, wait, we now know it...... it's Roxas!
Thanks for bumping this *old* thread up. .__.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back