• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think BBS is the best KH title yet?

• Hell YES!!!

Votes: 75 52.1%
  • Not sure, yet....

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Nope.

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • I love all the kh games!

Votes: 31 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think they're getting the hang of it. With each new title they are improving things that were wrong with the last one, which is how it is supposed to be. I have high hopes for KH3. Mostly I hope it is redemption for KH2.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I think they're getting the hang of it. With each new title they are improving things that were wrong with the last one, which is how it is supposed to be. I have high hopes for KH3. Mostly I hope it is redemption for KH2.

I just hope any of the future titles touch on actual online wifi or online for pvp play and such, trying to get my friends to play a series they hate to have someone to play with is getting kinda old, the plus side is I've made one convert, the bad side is, they only have a DS.

I'm hoping the same for KH3, I hope it sheds some light and brings in many, many new elements and systems to the gameplay.

Xammag

"Argue KHII and if you have a good opinion, I respect it. "

"Why should I be so god damn concerned with people's opinion? I enjoy it. It doesn't conflict much with my daily life."

These forums are mostly opinion. So its interesting that your opinion on opinions is that you don't give a damn about other people's opinions.

acan444

I love the battle system in this game. The battles are very fast-paced and keep you on your toes. I loved the way the stories flowed. they were very smooth which would usually be tough to do with three scenarios. There is so much you can do due to the leveling up of characters and commands, melding, mirage arena, all the trophies, etc. This is the best KH game in the series so far. My high hope is that they keep some if not all elements of the new battle system.

LuxordKing

I think Birth by Sleep is the most diverse of them all.

IMO:
- Best Fighting system (fastpaced and very flashy and cool)
- Melding commands to see what you get is beast
- All the sweet mini-games
- Two Words COMMAND BOARD (very addicting)
- Three separate characters that all use their skills differently (including style changes, magic, shotlocks) They all do it there own unique way
- Beastly Story line (Especially Riku *you all know what im talking about*)
- Voice Acting is pretty amazing compared to earlier titles
- Portable and awesome
- ummmmmm..... oh yea EPICNESS xD

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Not to mention, LuxordKing, multiplayer so if you coincidentyally run into someone else playing out in public you can go up head to head to see if your truely a keyblade master.

NormanJayden

KH1>BBS>KH2>CoM>Days imo

One thing i loved with Birth by Sleep, All the dialogue was voice-acted no speakbubbles in sight(except for when you talk with someone), which KH1 and KH2 did have which is pretty lame to not use voice acting for everything in the year 2006(KH2).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its not the best its stilll not the perfect sandwhich that was kh1 but its pretty close though, maleficent latly has made every kh sory awkward for me its liek she is a main villain but she is not, she isnt even working with xehanort like i thugh she was, i missed the disney villans organization around the pot it was so cool, she need a new gang but asside from her i feel as if the game was pretty awesome b i was really hoping gensis would have been included besde zack

Rexy

Bronze Member
its not the best its stilll not the perfect sandwhich that was kh1 but its pretty close though, maleficent latly has made every kh sory awkward for me its liek she is a main villain but she is not, she isnt even working with xehanort like i thugh she was, i missed the disney villans organization around the pot it was so cool, she need a new gang but asside from her i feel as if the game was pretty awesome b i was really hoping gensis would have been included besde zack

thats a good ideia, i really enjoyed seeing, in KH1, all the disney villains talking with each other, its bad that did not happen on KH2, since some vilains were the same. I understand why did not out that on BBS, probably yhey forgot xD, but at that time there was not the knowledge of the other worlds, to preserve the light

D

Dexter

-BUMP-

This is drifting a bit, and there are some people who have just finished BBS that might have missed this thread ;)

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Oh goody, Dexter. I can still be a prick and reply to that old post.

"Argue KHII and if you have a good opinion, I respect it. "

"Why should I be so god damn concerned with people's opinion? I enjoy it. It doesn't conflict much with my daily life."

These forums are mostly opinion. So its interesting that your opinion on opinions is that you don't give a damn about other people's opinions.

Oh wait, I give a concern about other people's damn opinion in a debate. Unless of course, it is purely idiotic, then I pretty much don't give a damn about their opinion if they insist on fighting it on. But otherwise, mostly I love giving a damn about other people's opinion, I enjoy it and I certainly orgasm when I argue with them.

I don't argue for the hell of it. But if something really interest me, then I'll start my angry debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back