• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think BBS is the best KH title yet?

• Hell YES!!!

Votes: 75 52.1%
  • Not sure, yet....

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Nope.

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • I love all the kh games!

Votes: 31 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ovaface: I noticed you commented something I said a page back, me saying I 'hated it with a passion'. But I didn't mind the story, nor was it that bad for a ds game (it being a ds game), they just needed to wait alittle more and work out some stuff here and there.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Not sure what you were expecting then. Nomura said from the beggining that BBS would focus on the original characters story rather than adding random final fantasy characters for fan service. As for the worlds, I agree. But this IS a PSP game. We can't spend an hour in each world when there isn't enough space for that.

Seeing the radiant garden gang would've been as pointless as seeing Lea and Isa, sooo....

that's exactly the problem. i'm sick of disney and final fantasy [which by the way is the only thing this series ever had going for it] getting shafted in every game since kh1.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
OvafaZe: I noticed you commented something I said a page back, me saying I 'hated it with a passion'. But I didn't mind the story, nor was it that bad for a ds game (it being a ds game), they just needed to wait alittle more and work out some stuff here and there.

it's a Z not a C jsyk. :)

well, there is no such thing as a perfect game, especially for fans of ANY video game series, if if they "waited" a little more to work stuff out, I'm sure people would of complained still, Days wasn't perfect,BBS wasn't perfect, but it was a good game. I just can't understand how someone can bash on a game so much for having minor flaws,anyway..if you want to talk more about days then pm/vm me.

The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time..now THAT is a perfect game, only one in history.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think so because for some reason I fight everythingg.
like in the past games if i saw a Heartless or a Nobody, i would fight a few and be on my way. NOW with BbS, when one little Unversed appears, haha that sucker's goin down!!!

D

Dexter

that's exactly the problem. i'm sick of disney and final fantasy [which by the way is the only thing this series ever had going for it] getting shafted in every game since kh1.

Ever had going for it? I was hooked only because of the magical theme, and the theme of friendship. I loved sora, and the rest of the characters as well. Also I loved the combat, since I find that anyone who even LIKED turnbased games like in final fantasy are major idiots.

D

Dexter

it's a Z not a C jsyk. :)

well, there is no such thing as a perfect game, especially for fans of ANY video game series, if if they "waited" a little more to work stuff out, I'm sure people would of complained still, Days wasn't perfect,BBS wasn't perfect, but it was a good game. I just can't understand how someone can bash on a game so much for having minor flaws,anyway..if you want to talk more about days then pm/vm me.

The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time..now THAT is a perfect game, only one in history.

Lol Ocarina of Time, perfect? I respect your opinion and all, but I would say it's far from being perfect. No game can be perfect, every game has flaws wether it be technically, or plot wise. Orcarina of Time is a damn good game, but I would consider ICO, or even Resident Evil 4 more in the lines of perfect than OOT.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like kh1 because its the only one that gives nostalgia 10)%. khBBS had nostalgia, but not 100% but it was a good mix of seriousness and innocence...but i dont expect kh games to follow BBS's trend due to it being a prequel. i'm still undecided

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Lol Ocarina of Time, perfect? I respect your opinion and all, but I would say it's far from being perfect. No game can be perfect, every game has flaws whether it be technically, or plot wise. Ocarina of Time is a damn good game, but I would consider ICO, or even Resident Evil 4 more in the lines of perfect than OOT.

Spell check time(I put the words in bold and fixed them)*

I was kidding about it being perfect lol as I said in my last post, no game is perfect, but if Jesus was a gamer, he might choose Ocarina, just saying. :p

D

Djay

Haven't even bought the game yet. Still gotta buy a bigger memory stick for my PSP cause the one i have is crappy -__-

darkblue

Lol Ocarina of Time, perfect? I respect your opinion and all, but I would say it's far from being perfect. No game can be perfect, every game has flaws wether it be technically, or plot wise.

now that's the idea.

I don't believe in perfect. in ... anything.

I think people like to have something to pick on with these games. this series brings in different groups of people , and different groups of gamers. not making some epic speech here , but it's seriously how they're all just built.
you could talk days & weeks on which title trumps the others , but it'll honestly never get anywhere. and if it does , that's just the majority for the forum.

there's a sea of kh fans that are not here , and they're not bickering with anyone about this game. so ... let's just party or something.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
since I find that anyone who even LIKED turnbased games like in final fantasy are major idiots.

since I find that anyone who even LIKED turnbased games like in final fantasy are major idiots.

ahahahahahahaha OOH he got you steve

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Ever had going for it? I was hooked only because of the magical theme, and the theme of friendship. I loved sora, and the rest of the characters as well. Also I loved the combat, since I find that anyone who even LIKED turnbased games like in final fantasy are major idiots.

you are absolutely right the major idiots prefer the games that take more thought and skill

BreezyWind

KH1 will always be my favorite.
But this one is really close to being my new favorite :)

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

fcuking this.

KH1 was the only game, wether you are going to admit it or not, where the cameos actually meant anything. Disney worlds in KH2 were simply filler worlds, and the FF characters appeared pretty briefly. Take them out, and you still have the same general idea.

Sora vs Marluxia

Sora vs Org. 13.

Roxas and Xion

The thing that made KH1 better than any other game in the series is that they not only included the worlds, they made the villians and characters integral to the plot.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The reason I say "not sure, yet..." despite beating the game already is that I think it is gonna tie KH1 for me. Overall I think the game did better then KH1 in combat, story, and a lot of features (VA's not one of them), but KH1 was the original so nostalgia gets me.

XIII Nobodies

I personally find it to be the best one in the series. While it's true that each visit is short, you have to remember that it's one third of a visit, since it's each character giving their experiences in each world. The battle mechanics in the game are absolutely epic! Unfortunately, the Lock Shoot command can make some battles end a little to quickly depending on what level you're at or what difficulty you're playing. What really captured me in this game was the story. It's sad what happens between them, but heartwarming in the end after you get the secret ending and what not.

Celus93

I would say that Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best but Birth By sleep is the second best Kingdom hearts I liked playing with three different characters

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would say that Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best but Birth By sleep is the second best Kingdom hearts I liked playing with three different characters

I know that is your opinion or whatever but that is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back