• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think any American will be on da forums when KH2 is released in the US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
WTF? what are you talking about? give me more info? are you asking if more americans are will be on here?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Not me! XD

I'm gonna play KH2 non-stop. Only school's gonna get in the way of that! In fact, cause of spring break i'll only have a couple of days ofschool! So HAH!

P

PIG.

I'm american and on the forum... I have been for about a year now. (re-registered in May)

And yes, like McFluffy i'll be spending my cash on beatmania. (Damn Ichizu na koi 7k)

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
WTH stupid?

The biggest reason I'm here isn't the countdown to KH2, it's the GFX forum that I find nice, and I can talk to very many interesting persons in this community.

That doesn't change just because Kh2 is released.

There will be less newbs here, though.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I am here because of the same thing permy said also, I am here because of KH2 but I'll still be on here...well not really. xP Taking a few days off school *cough* I have the KH2 madness syndrome.

T

The Marauder

I'll be here, you know why?

1. Noobs will stop subscribing, at least until we start getting news (if any) of a KH3.
2. N00bs will leave, therefore allowing me to waste lest of my time pwning them and more of it doing... useful things.
3. The RP forums will still be there, where I will continue to increase my prowess.
4. When people leave these forums, it will be a prime time to bring them over to MY RP site. (Check the sig.)

(FYI: noobs and n00bs are two completely different things. Wikipedia them if you wanna know...)

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
ill still be here watching the new threads of people who just recently beat the game in one day or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back