• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you still play the Gameboy Advance COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many of you play the Game Boy Advance Version still?

• I still play the game alot or every now and then.

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • I haven't played in a long time.

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • I started playing again due to the hype of new games.

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • I have gotten rid of the game.

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
no i don't play it anymore.. it's been a while... though i have it for ps2... so no need..

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I beat the game a long time ago and I think I gave it to one of my relatives. Plus I have RE: COM so it doesnt really matter.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I've still got it, but I found it to be boring with no real challenge (the most challenging part of the entire game was the ONE battle with Repliku), so I don't really play it much anymore.

thetruesora

good to play every now and again. Although RR is for the most part very quick/easy to go through.

T

The Wanderer

played a while back only because i hadn't beat it yet. After collecting everything and beating it completly i just put i on the shelf.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I never play it, not when there is a PS3 in town:lol::lol:. oh, and cause i dont have a gameboy advanced any more, every one i know dosn't have one:lol:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's a certain charm to the original that keeps me from getting rid of it completely. Actually being able to play it on my DS is a huge, definitive plus, of course, instead of having to be home with an available tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back