• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you realize

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

Do you realize at the end of the game in the secret ended they were two females and one male but they where two male and two females but do you wonder why they pick only riku sora and king mickey keyblades is because they don't exist .if you nodensethe keyblade they where beat them up like dirty and in kh2 at the endsora recives another letter from the king right. so probobly sora goes to the past and have another journey but the guy who created the game said the sora will no be in the game but i think he will but with another name I think kh3 will no have disney charaters.:cool: but final fantasy charaters. this is my opinion:confused:

XCJ

I mean in the end does two females and the male pick only riku keyblade sora and king mickey because it was back in time it was not even in kh1 kh2 I think kh3 will take like back way back. does why i mean and srry for the understanding yeah I type to fast so i don't realize what I write sometimes. so it will not have disney charactres only final fantasy characters

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
Sora, Riku, and Mickey don't get to kepp the keyblades for ever i think. i'm pretty sure they only get it untill there time with it is up. I think Sora might not really need the keyblade he did what he had to do and now it might just be someone elses turn to use it

XCJ

I said the kh3 will have different characters and sora probobly has another name like he is like bad guy . yeah they are not going to have the kb forever cause they are finish with the story I think but the letter the king mickey wrote to sora it could be the sora is going back in time i think no sure

XCJ

he is but with another name i just know he is coming back but much older this is just what i think

XCJ

kh3 will take place in the past does what i think cause knighs in the future please it takes place in the the past probobly cause sora keyblade is all beat up and the game it was so clean so why os dirty in the video.
why another name cause they did it to roxas so sora could be a spy for this one who knows is my opinion

Biggy

Anyway you look at it the secret FMV is probably a concept trailer. So their genders are still in question. Hell the entire trailer is in question.

wympyre

I almost read that and ruined it for myself. Spoiler box it or I'll get a mod to close or move this thread.

I'm so close to that video.

Box it or say (spoiler) in the topic name.

Thank you.

XCJ

put the trailer in slow motion and then you will know what i trying to said

ironfists

i get it , but ur typing makes it super hard to understand anything your saying. i think it might take place in the future only because SPOILER* u see rikus keyblade and he dosent get that until kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back