• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you noticed..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

do you guys noticed in the stage one battle angainst Xemnas on the throne shows him wearing the armor and if you look up close on his hemlet.thus it look like one of the 3 knights hemlet in the secert movie to you?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Ta_the_Suntwin said:
do you guys noticed in the stage one battle angainst Xemnas on the throne shows him wearing the armor and if you look up close on his hemlet.thus it look like one of the 3 knights hemlet in the secert movie to you?
actually i did notice that....must be an effect of the power he gained from his Kingdom Hearts.

BeastlyKillaKreg

i like how they made that boss a combination of just about EVERY nobody/orginization member you fight in the game. interesting touch.

Shuriken

I did notice. But since it has been a while I have played Kingdom Hearts 2, I had forgotten about it untill [now] you remembered me.

C

Charlie

Yea, I actually noticed that the 1st time I saw my cousin playing him-it looks like it ties into all of the "chaser/Xeanhort's memory"-theories that have been bouncing back & forth across the web. Then as to "why/how" he had gotten the armor, it's (I'm guessing) out of a few reasons:
-He got it because he fought with a combonation of the recently fallen Org. members when he was on the throne
-He just MIGHT be a rumoured chaser from the teaser for KH-3
-The armor mixes into a piece of storyline that we have YET to discover

Or then again Tetsuya might have been just screwing with us to make us THINK that we know what it means, when in reality he meant it to be just the opposite.

ozymandius

Kinda, but the helmet is different. It has many points, wheras the one in the secret trailer only has two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back