• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Do you like to read manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

slide9595

Awards
Reading it through tablet in total silence is what I do these days

but before

I read them online in Aggregator sites like mangafox, mangahere, kissmanga and my favorite place to search, mangatown.

then

I download them through the computer application (and I forgot the name) due to slow internet, so reading a manga is a hell of a pain but still enjoyable.

I view my downloaded manga through picture application in the computer, and I view it by zooming while playing a music to make it feel a bit like an anime, so it takes a lot of time just to finish what I'm reading, it took me at least a lot of hours and few days for me to finish some manga.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:

kaye052

Awards
Have you tried CBD OIL as an alternative? CBD Oil is from the flower of Cannabis and now can Relief Pains but soon it will be a cure in people especially in curing Cancerous people. I may be looking forward to this and I am always! but for now, I guess we could start planting cannabis for the future and start searching seeds to plant. In researching I across this page kylekushman.com/topic/whats-everyones-favorite-lamps/

Glamorc

Awards
Have you tried CBD OIL as an alternative? CBD Oil is from the flower of Cannabis and now can Relief Pains but soon it will be a cure in people especially in curing Cancerous people. I may be looking forward to this and I am always! but for now, I guess we could start planting cannabis for the future and start searching seeds to plant. In researching I across this page kylekushman.com/topic/whats-everyones-favorite-lamps/telldunkin
Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much.