• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like the restrant chili's?if not whats your favorite restaraunt?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is a weird and random thread but I'm really hungry..
i love getting boneless buffalo wings and fried cheese sticks with blue cheese and marinara sauce yum!! what about u?

O

Oberon

Steak 'n Shake

They're amazing and their milkshakes are unbeatable.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Chilli's died after they took out that sunday desert buffet thing

E

Eyesore

Tbh, I don't think I've ever had Chillis...o.o
And my favorite restaurant is Subway.
Ain't nothing fresher.
Thank fate for putting my dorm right next to one too.

BrightEyes

i love steak n shake. i don't eat out that much, but i like Qdoba, and i like arby's fries. i don't like mcdonalds much.
I like subway but i guess its not really my favorite.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
"Steak n Shake.. famous for steak burgers.." I still remember the old slogan/ ad word for word. Well, at least it seems like they've taken it out of the commercials nowadays. Arby's is the best!

nicoleohbugga

I guess if we're talking about chain restaurants, my new favorite is Lazy Dog Cafe. I believe there are only seven around though, so Idk if you guys would have heard of it.. SOOO, other than that, I like Macaroni Grill, Mimi's Cafe, and UHMM..Ruby Tuesday, even though the one in my town got bought out and is now something else. :|
lol

ps, i've realized that i say "so" a lot, even when i talk..sorry if it's annoying. seems like it would be. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back