• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I love the panels =D its like a puzzle sometime, rearranging them to get certain shapes to fit haha, and there is so much customization involved. At this point, its probably the best system in the series so far!

You know what, I have to agree with you.

I'm not saying the gameplay, or the Keyblades, or the magic is the best. Just the customization.
KH1/KH2 don't really have customization and I wasn't a fan of the cards in CoM so it doesn't leave Days with much competition.

But I find myself having much more fun with the panels than I thought I would.
Always fun trying to optimize the best techniques in the least amount of space.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Photo43.jpg

D: I saw this and was flipping out because you had 2 Level Triplers, then I saw your last page and was happy again, since I have 4 slots there. :3 Also, am I the only one who puts all my Level Ups on page 2? .-. I has no means of screencapping at current, but I'll try and get that up when I get the chance. :3

The customization of it is definitely the best part. The only problem I have with it is when I'm going into a challenge to kill some guy who's weak to Fire and I forget to swap my Thunders for Firas. D: It's annoying. That's just my fault, though.

Oh and you get the second+third Backpacks within 2 missions of getting the Pack Extender. o-o So look around there for the one you missed. One was a reward for a mission and the other was a chest.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
My goodness, it's like the Great LV Wall of China.

I personally like the system. Simple, strategic, but smart. It gives me a reason to actually access the menu and edit my abilities as often.
I just don't understand why we need LV panels to level up as opposed to just leveling up, which in that case takes FOREVER in this game.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It did give a worthy challenge when it came to choosing between an awesome ability and a life saving Hi-Potion.

Jolts

The Panel System is definitely my favorite way to get stronger in the KH games. It allows you a degree of customization not possible in the other games. A few examples: If you want a challenge you can stay on level 1 if you want, in other games where magic is limited by your MP you can equip as much magic as you have room for, in the other games you had limited item slots but in this game you have over 50 potential item slots! The gears are also great because while in other games the different weapons had stats and abilities mostly the same, the gears each have a specific purpose for different missions.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The Panel system makes this game actually rather fun. Ingenious way of giving players tons of stuff to fool around with while locking you away from the good stuff until later on. Also I'm loving the names of some of the abilities, like Triplecast/Doublecast and Haste. Gives me more of a Final Fantasy feeling, which I really like. Instantly I knew what Doublecast did without having to read anything. I'm liking it.

Also the problem with always trying to find spaces for potions is really fun and gets your brain thinking as to how best to optimize your strategy for the mission at hand. Very seldom do I do back to back to back missions without checking my panels. It adds strategy to a kingdom hearts game. Yeah. I said it.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i like it. it gives you more flexibility on what you can do, and switch things up a bit. it doesn't feel as repetitive imo. i like the extra ability in there when your doing a combo, and you get to press y. lol

SuperSephiroth15

Definitely like the customization options with the panel system. Compared to CoM, this leveling system is amazing by comparison. I can't wait to try out all the different options once I unlock everything!

Ralz

I would say it's interesting that they're always trying new things. Rechargeable magic in II, the cards in CoM, and now the panels here. I will agree that having to EQUIP LEVELS is retarded, but fun at the same time. I can go into one mission like level 40, but for the next one, I want a challenge. I take off 10 levels, and BOOM, instant level 30. ;)

It's always fun to disconnect it, and add more and more pieces. It IS like a puzzle. If only CoM could've had something like this... -_-

xig28

Awards
i like it alot. i just wish i can get more experience so i can level up faster

Rix

:)
Awards
I wasn't sure if I liked it or not at first, but I think it'sgreat now.I love how it forces you to plan your missions carefully since you can't edit your panel once you're out in the field. Makes the game a lot more challenging than the playstation titles.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I wasn't sure if I liked it or not at first, but I think it'sgreat now.I love how it forces you to plan your missions carefully since you can't edit your panel once you're out in the field. Makes the game a lot more challenging than the playstation titles.

it's kind of surprising for beginners since it only says continue and withdraw

all so it's a stupid pause since you can die! i have tried this near heartless and have died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back