• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
umm u get a slot releaser after a mission right, so do u get one after the missions in mission mode?

D

Deleted member 36435

I don't like how I have to put my levels into panels and take up a space I could use for a potion. :mad:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i hate tht too, n me like a dumb ass levels up to like 15 on like Day 16 so now im takein up all my slots, i need slot releasers!!!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I love the panel system it gives me complete control of everything! I love being able to set everything up and i love getting new items.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Huge fan of the panel system. It adds a challenge, makes all players be able to make their own style, and it really makes you think about what you will/won't be needing in your next mission.

Allister Rose

French Lover
persoanlly, it's jsut the same system as Dissidia's but instead of a grid, it's a list.

the same concept basically.
EDIT:also, instead of combat, they just put it in every possible aspect, which i really dont care for

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you tihnk deep about it, it's not really necessary to have a detailed system.

for one, it doesnt need to be in a grid, and some of th stuff you can do on the panel system you can already do in kh2. only you can choose what you want to leave out

S

Shadow Soldier

Do Challenges and shit, I unlocked like 9 extra slot releasers from those alone. I have all my levels in, all my magic I need, couple Hi ethers.. no problem what so ever.

UnstoppableSound

MYSTERY GEAR IS THE BOMB!
I love the combos and attacking style it gives Roxas. Not so much anyone else (although I've only tried it on Axel & Saix so far).

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Though there is some bad in the panel system. I think the idea of making your level dependent on the panel system is stupid, seeing as how most of the time (or at least so far) Lv. Up panels take up the majority of my slots.
I have 19 Level Up panels and I'm on day 257 >_> It doesn't really take up that much when I have 83 slots to play around with, you know? .-.
i hate tht too, n me like a dumb ass levels up to like 15 on like Day 16 so now im takein up all my slots, i need slot releasers!!!

Protip: Don't put all of your Level Up Panels on if you need other things. Just because you have them doesn't mean you have to use them.
Do Challenges and shit, I unlocked like 9 extra slot releasers from those alone. I have all my levels in, all my magic I need, couple Hi ethers.. no problem what so ever.
Same here :3

Oh and Panel System = Tetris 2.0 = ftw

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Panel system is for strategies, so it's all good. If you need more panel releasers or something, then just go for the challenges. Otherwise, equip less lv.up panels.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
This. I just spent time, and I was able to get every single one of panels used. lol. I'll edit this post with my current set up.

You mean every single panel was linked by things like double magic panels or quad lv. up panels sort of thing, and you fill up the inside? Boy, that's really difficult.

But I heard that there was a way to arrange level up panels so that you can get them all in one page and two rows on the next.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok, so until I can get any sort of picture.. because my webcam can't do... actually.. maybe if I try it on an emulator on the pc...

Panel 1:

66472122.png

I'll update panel 2 when I make it lol.... And yes, that's all my level up panels available. I have no more, lol, not that hard to find places.

Last edited:

dan99iel

Ok, so until I can get any sort of picture.. because my webcam can't do... actually.. maybe if I try it on an emulator on the pc...

Panel 1:

66472122.png

I'll update panel 2 when I make it lol.... And yes, that's all my level up panels available. I have no more, lol, not that hard to find places.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT THIRD BACKPACK :23:. I have had an empty link slot for one more backpack in the backpack increase panel for AGES now!

Anyway, here are my panels.
Photo43.jpg

Photo44-1.jpg

Photo45-1.jpg

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm pretty sure I found it in a chest. I just don't know which one or what world. Or it was given to me as a prize... I'll have to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back