• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxec

I personally like the Panel System because it allows me to make a Keyblade more for my attacks (attack as many times as possible in as short of time as you can.) What do you think?

UnstoppableSound

That is only magic. I, and several others appreciate how you end up coming into every thread and attempting to relocate the conversation/destroy the topic, however this one is original.

Anyway, to answer the question. I like the panel system, but at the same time, dislike it. It's not the panel system that allows you to change your keyblade and therefore your attack style, it's the concept of gears that they implemented into the game that does that. I do on the other hand like how you can customize everything with the panel system, and have so many unique combinations that I constantly change whenever need be.

Though there is some bad in the panel system. I think the idea of making your level dependent on the panel system is stupid, seeing as how most of the time (or at least so far) Lv. Up panels take up the majority of my slots.

In the end I definitely prefer the normal/classic system they used in Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II, however I love how they keep experimenting and changing things up. It makes the series very versatile and I love trying new things all the time. This game in general is a masterpiece with so many new things involved. I LOVE IT.

S

Shadow Soldier

...ITS THE SAME DAMN THING!

Panels = Panels.... Or am I the only one who is like missing out on something.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
They're asking a different question about panels! :/

The system seems to be great from what I've seen. If I could try it, I'd probably like it for it's balance.

S

Shadow Soldier

So let me get this straight.. we're going to have two separate threads based on Magic Panels and Weapon Panels? Wow...

S

Shadow Soldier

Whatever, don't know how many times I've said this. Keep the panels. They're great. Better than cards from CoM. Keep them.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love the panels =D its like a puzzle sometime, rearranging them to get certain shapes to fit haha, and there is so much customization involved. At this point, its probably the best system in the series so far!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I'm not going to say I like it more or less than the normal leveling system (what is "normal" anyway? each KH has a different form of leveling up), but it certainly is fun to play around with.

UnstoppableSound

I'm not going to say I like it more or less than the normal leveling system (what is "normal" anyway? each KH has a different form of leveling up), but it certainly is fun to play around with.

Yeah those are my feelings exactly. Haha but it's true, what is normal with Kingdom Hearts. I'd say as close as they ever got to the typical Final Fantasy system is what normal is considered.

KuwabaraTheMan

Website
gc.mindjunk.org
Yeah, I think it's a really neat way of handling things. It's simple, yet has a lot of complex possibilities. One of the best aspects of it, in my mind, is how you can always change your panels around. There are some RPGs that have really great advancement systems (like the Sphere Grid in Final Fantasy X), but they wind up discouraging taking risks because you might wind up screwing up and not being able to change it. I like how the panel system allows to always change what you have. It encourages flexibility and experimentation.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
The panels are MUCH better than COM's cards, because in COM, I'd sometimes only get down to one attack per reload. But overall, love the panels.

It reminds me of the briefcase from Resident Evil 4.

UnstoppableSound

The panels are MUCH better than COM's cards, because in COM, I'd sometimes only get down to one attack per reload. But overall, love the panels.

It reminds me of the briefcase from Resident Evil 4.

So true. The card system was not great. I mean, it wasn't completely terrible, but I wasn't a big fan whatsoever. If sleights didn't exist I don't know how I would have gotten through that game.

Panel system is amazing. Good stuff.

S

Shadow Soldier

Yes those are the ones i meant.

it was confusing in japanese, but once i got the hang of it, i still got annoyed by it.

It's fairly easy. Anything with an L by it means it can be linked with another one of its type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back