• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like the new theme song 4 KHII???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

It's always better in Japanese?

It's not ALWAYS better in Japanese. IMO, Hikari sounded better as Simple and Clean (in English). As for Passion, yeah, it'll be better in Japanese, but I'd like to hear the English version too. I liked Passion ten times better than Simple and Clean (and I REALLY like Simple and Clean. Why? It's so different, and seems to match the story, somehow. And, I cannot even speak Japanese! It's somehow very beautiful and romantic. It's a GREAT song! . . . IMO anyways . . . :)

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
At first i didn't like passion at all but then i heard the whole song and i like it a lot now but i do have to say i do like simple and clean better so far, we'll have to see if there will be a remix and what it will sound like in english

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
2235 said:
Honestly when I 1st heard the new theme song, "PASSION" I wasn't all that impressed. Even though it was in a different language, just listen to the beat and the tone. "SIMPLE AND CLEAN" is so awesome it ROCKS! BUT I can't wait to hear PASSION in english...yay! What do yall think? Do you like "PASSION" so far???
Passion is such a great song. It really goes well with the theme of KH2.
semisweetangel said:
It's always better in Japanese....ALWAYS!!

*runs away*
I agree, although I am itching to hear the English version.
tooky said:
passion is okay but simple and clean is 100x better
tdude_6 said:
Simple and Clean was 10X better.
>.< Stop comparing Passion to S&C, it's like comparing bread to a computer.
mirasaki said:
The lyrics and vocals for Passion are good, (and I usually find Utada Hikaru's lyrics to usually be lame; listen to her Exodus CD) but the music as usual sucks which accompanies her vocals. They BETTER get PlanItB to do a remix of this song.
I'm just gonna ignore what you said about Hikki....<.< And PlanItB probably won't do a remix. If they did, it would be on the single, just like how the remixes of Hikari was on the Hikari single. But the Passion single only contains the single version and the ~after the battle~ version.

But I guess people like S&C more cause it's the fact that you can understand it.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
does anyone have a link to a site where i can listen to it? a site that wont give me a virus or trojan, cause if i get one, my dad will kill me! hahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back