• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i don't know if somebody has ever posted this but do u know how many discs will come with the game. i read on a website that there was gonna be two:D

Banditking861

In Nomura's interview, he stated there will be 2 disc, plus KH2's storyline will be 2.5x longer than the first one.

Yevon

i don't know.....either way i just wont the game
but i hav never played on game with 2 discs

chaosraider8

idk. but im hoping 2 or 3, lol. this way so i can play it for a long time with out being bored after i beat. and if its a long game then it will take longer to beat, do you guys get what im saying. but im hoping 2 or 3. and dos any of you no when kh2 comes out??? i heard december1,2005 and im hoping on this date becuz that is my 16 b-day.

S King

Replayability is also a factor. If a game is too long, then replayability would be low. But KH2 would seem to have a high replayability (it better).

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
For the reason that the game will be more expansive, it could possibly come on 2 discs.
But one for special features would be pretty cool. :)

huh, i heard it was comeing out dec 6th, i believe i asked the guy when i preordered my copy less then a week ago. i could be wrong; but they will call me when it comes in and its all mine! hehe... i can live in peace knowing i have a guarranteed copy and get it the day it comes out. :)

mysticalmario

one complaint about the multiple disks for me would be changing the disks.. cuz like if u wanna load a save from the beginning of the game, and the second disk is in the console, u would have to go thru the trouble of changing the disks EVERYTIME, and visa versa.. that pissed me off with metal gear solid for the gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back