• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you know why???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because Kairi's Heart, resting within Sora's own, the memories of which were resonating when they saw Hollow Bastion.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Sora felt what Kairi was feeling I guess, cause her heart was inside Sora

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
yeah, when i played the game the second time, i thought it was Roxas inside Sora recognizing Twilight Town. But then I realized that it was Kairi inside Sora at Hollow Bastion

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yeah, it couldn't have been Roxas anyway, cause I don't think he was created until the time Sora became a heartless...I think

Sparks

gone
It's from Kairi's memories inside of Sora. Kairi lived in Hollow Bastion when she was little.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
sorry i thought i was in khi section.
yeah i am playing kh1 for my third time today and i didn't pick it up until now.
at first i thought it was roxas but i new that wasn't right.now i realize it was hollow bastion.
thanks you saved lot of thinking:lol:
i probably would not have realized till end of game in hollow bastion

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
sorry i thought i was in khi section.
yeah i am playing kh1 for my third time today and i didn't pick it up until now.
at first i thought it was roxas but i new that wasn't right.now i realize it was hollow bastion.
thanks you saved lot of thinking:lol:
i probably would not have realized till end of game in hollow bastion

No problem, and don't sweat about posting it in the wrong place...anyways, yeah enjoy the game

Coeurl

Demon Dance
in kh 1 in tarzan when you see the slides there is a slide that shows a castle type building. sora said somehow it is familiar. how come?
lol, i also made a thread just like this one.

imo, kairi knew that castle once. .and since her heart is with sora, it's fair to say that sora could see familiar things/places.. .

but you know, that castle looks more like Beast's Castle to me. .and i doubt kairi had been there in the past. . :/

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
imo, kairi knew that castle once. .and since her heart is with sora, it's fair to say that sora could see familiar things/places.. .

That castle was supposed to be Hallow Bastion I think, which is where Kairi lived when she was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back