• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Do you know an anime where someone gets electrocuted and the skeleton is visible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Why would you want to know this. What form of madness requires such knowledge?

I know the very first episode of Pokemon did it (I think One Piece also did once or twice, but I couldn't name which episodes they were, if it even happened.) And as I was looking for the image in question, I saw that you made the exact same post on other sites. I also saw that despite the people on those asking questions and trying to help you, you never responded to them. You just ignore them and ask your question on a different site (I can see the dates, sweetie.)

So I can only conclude one of two things. That you're actually looking for a specific anime and get frustrated when the forum users don't provide said anime using the meager information you provided, and instead of communicating with them, you just move on to the next site, somehow thinking you'll get different results.

Or...you're a troll.

Which is it?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Isn't that literally a trope in anything with slapstick

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
So I can only conclude one of two things. That you're actually looking for a specific anime and get frustrated when the forum users don't provide said anime using the meager information you provided, and instead of communicating with them, you just move on to the next site, somehow thinking you'll get different results.

Or...you're a troll.

Copy this user's question and paste it for a Google search and you'll see that the same question already is and was posted on infinite other forums...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Isn't that literally a trope in anything with slapstick
Yup. In fact, I'll link to the TVTropes page to it.

X-Ray Sparks - TV Tropes

Copy this user's question and paste it for a Google search and you'll see that the same question already is and was posted on infinite other forums...
Um, yes? I already mentioned seeing the exact same post on other forums in my first comment. Like, that was the whole point of my response. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back