• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you have the ps5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I was wondering now since the ps5 is out how KH3 is running on it.
Does anyone have it who can answers some of my questions?

- Are loading times faster?
- Are performance better?
- Are dlc automatically installed or do you have to manually look for them?
- Are saves automatically transfered or do you have to go on the psplus menu and manually download them?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I ain't likely to get one before May due to A) How hard it'll be to even find one in store, B) Would rather wait until R&C ADA releases & C) my finances are tied up until then with dental bills, holiday shopping, 3 birthdays, Valentine's Day, a new bed, & plans to get a 4K TV before the system itself.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nope. The system is really big, which is off putting to me. The new UI is cool though. Honestly, I’m just going to wait for a slim version.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I've got two lol don't hate me it was an accident

It's great! PS4 games with unlocked framerate (Dark Souls 3, KH3, Sekiro, Monster Hunter) run better than the PS4 ever could! Demon's Souls also looks incredible and feels like a huge leap forward for performance and fidelity.

Controller is the best of all time, but the console itself is too big and doens't look right anywhere I put it.

Jochira

Awards
I wasn't planning on getting it till next year, the price now is quite cheap at Sweden though, but I just feel like if I wait so will there be a bit more games. But I might change my mind this week and just get it, since i'm on vacation this week anyway

Fiddlesticks

Awards
Playing Demon Souls remake atm. Glad I bought this than the series X. Xbox is having major complaints about their series X being buggy.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah. I don't usually get a console until it's been out long enough to have a "slim" version. That's just how I am I guess. I doubt this version of the PS5 is gonna get a slim version, maybe a "pro" version or something like the PS4. Either way, I don't usually get one until about a year or two in. The rush to get consoles is always so.... weird to me. What is the rush? And why do they market it that way as if this is the only chance to ever get it?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Nah. I don't usually get a console until it's been out long enough to have a "slim" version. That's just how I am I guess. I doubt this version of the PS5 is gonna get a slim version, maybe a "pro" version or something like the PS4. Either way, I don't usually get one until about a year or two in. The rush to get consoles is always so.... weird to me. What is the rush? And why do they market it that way as if this is the only chance to ever get it?

Honestly, I don't normally spring at launch, but since the PS5 is an extremely sensible replacement for the PS4, I figured I could give my PS4 to a family member and enjoy a few older games performing better.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got lucky and snagged one off Walmart at launch. *Love* the DualSense controller, but am disappointed that its unique features are really only fully utilized in Astro's Playroom (which was a blast). The haptics and adaptive triggers really are a game changer, I just hope developers maximize them in the future. Playing The Pathless now and it does use them, but like... barely. Though I guess I shouldn't really be comparing to a tech demo at launch.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I dont have a PS5, but I wasn’t planning on getting one on release anyways. Apparently new consoles can be quite glitchy and have bugs to start with anways. Besides none of the new games interest me and as far as I’m aware the ones that are still to release that I do want are meant to be on the PS4 and PS5, considering my PS4 still works at the moment there is literally no point in me getting one right now.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I sold mine to my cousin for $700. To be completely honest i really didn't want the console yet... I preordered it a while back just to see if i could lol. I'll be picking another one when more games release on it.

PrettyGuard

Awards
I sold mine to my cousin for $700. To be completely honest i really didn't want the console yet... I preordered it a while back just to see if i could lol. I'll be picking another one when more games release on it.
Oh wow, didn't think about doing this! I could have earned half the cost just by doing this lol.

Awards
I'm not buying that until a brand new KH game is announced/released for it. KH is the sole reason I buy gaming consoles in recent years.

Exactly my line of thinking! Most of the consoles that I own I had gotten due to a Kingdom Hearts game coming out for said system, or just to be prepared in case one would release!

This time around, I'm waiting till 2022, because since by then it'll be the 20th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series, I guarantee you that the next big game will come out, and Nomura will then announce a special edition Kingdom Hearts PS5! That's when I'll dip, and by then, quite a few games will have come out!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Exactly my line of thinking! Most of the consoles that I own I had gotten due to a Kingdom Hearts game coming out for said system, or just to be prepared in case one would release!

This time around, I'm waiting till 2022, because since by then it'll be the 20th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series, I guarantee you that the next big game will come out, and Nomura will then announce a special edition Kingdom Hearts PS5! That's when I'll dip, and by then, quite a few games will have come out!
I didn't think about the special edition PS5. Now I definitely will be waiting because I remember when I bought my PS4 for KH3, I think it was literally the day after I received it that it was revealed that there would be a special edition KH3 PS4.

Back