• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Do you have the ps5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blenderudit

Awards
I was wondering now since the ps5 is out how KH3 is running on it.
Does anyone have it who can answers some of my questions?

- Are loading times faster?
- Are performance better?
- Are dlc automatically installed or do you have to manually look for them?
- Are saves automatically transfered or do you have to go on the psplus menu and manually download them?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
  • 7 Days Later
I ain't likely to get one before May due to A) How hard it'll be to even find one in store, B) Would rather wait until R&C ADA releases & C) my finances are tied up until then with dental bills, holiday shopping, 3 birthdays, Valentine's Day, a new bed, & plans to get a 4K TV before the system itself.

Recon

Emergency Food
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Nope. The system is really big, which is off putting to me. The new UI is cool though. Honestly, I’m just going to wait for a slim version.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
  • Team Classic
  • Red Travels the Farthest
I've got two lol don't hate me it was an accident

It's great! PS4 games with unlocked framerate (Dark Souls 3, KH3, Sekiro, Monster Hunter) run better than the PS4 ever could! Demon's Souls also looks incredible and feels like a huge leap forward for performance and fidelity.

Controller is the best of all time, but the console itself is too big and doens't look right anywhere I put it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm not buying that until a brand new KH game is announced/released for it. KH is the sole reason I buy gaming consoles in recent years.

Jochira

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Look at This Stuff!
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
I wasn't planning on getting it till next year, the price now is quite cheap at Sweden though, but I just feel like if I wait so will there be a bit more games. But I might change my mind this week and just get it, since i'm on vacation this week anyway

Fiddlesticks

Awards
Playing Demon Souls remake atm. Glad I bought this than the series X. Xbox is having major complaints about their series X being buggy.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah. I don't usually get a console until it's been out long enough to have a "slim" version. That's just how I am I guess. I doubt this version of the PS5 is gonna get a slim version, maybe a "pro" version or something like the PS4. Either way, I don't usually get one until about a year or two in. The rush to get consoles is always so.... weird to me. What is the rush? And why do they market it that way as if this is the only chance to ever get it?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
  • Team Classic
  • Red Travels the Farthest
Nah. I don't usually get a console until it's been out long enough to have a "slim" version. That's just how I am I guess. I doubt this version of the PS5 is gonna get a slim version, maybe a "pro" version or something like the PS4. Either way, I don't usually get one until about a year or two in. The rush to get consoles is always so.... weird to me. What is the rush? And why do they market it that way as if this is the only chance to ever get it?
Honestly, I don't normally spring at launch, but since the PS5 is an extremely sensible replacement for the PS4, I figured I could give my PS4 to a family member and enjoy a few older games performing better.