• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you have any things you regret doing in your life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Exactly what it says on the tin. Go on, say it.

I'll start with myself: My entire 'man-hater' phase. There was a time when I was sorely angry at all of humanity for no reason without anything happening to me. I'm sure some of you remember those days.

Eventually it wore off, but I'm sure that phase has permanently stained my image. :frown:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A couple of personal, relationship stuff I regret doing. Loads of things I regret not having done.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Having let myself get fat as all hell when I was younger. Fortunately, mistakes can be corrected.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Drinking all of those sugary drinks :/
my teeth suck and my body can't handle the excess sugar.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I regret quite a few things, a lot of my choices when I was younger and not giving myself a voice or thinking for myself. How childish I was in trying to get people to like me back then, following ridculous trends that only ended up getting me into trouble.

I sometimes regret not being more nicer to those around me, because, I don't want their image of me to be ruined when I'm having a bad day and happen to snap a little. But, then again, everyone has those kind of days. :3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Listening to Linken Park as religiously as I did in middle school, staying in an emotionally and borderline physically abusive relationship for nearly 3 years, not listening to myself to leave another relationship later, forgiving cheaters and liars and getting bit in the ass, making friends with crazy people, not doing well in high school when I really could have, etc.

Ce la vie. The important thing is that I learned something from all of that.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No I regret literally nothing because I am BALLING 24/7!!!!

Mostly I regret some of the stuff I put my parents and sibling through; could've been less selfish, more sympathetic. Wish I was more disciplined growing up and made that active effort earlier; I formed my work ethic much later in life and had to struggle because of such.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Not seriously! I've done some stupid shit and wished I hadn't, but what's done is done. All we can do is try to make up for it and move on.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I've regretted a lot in my life but ultimately those mistakes are what have made me into the person I am now, which I'm more or less happy with.

Gram

Banned
Awards
There are many things I regret, mostly to do with words. However I felt those words needed to be said most the time so I'd do them over again regardless.

axel95

Awards
My biggest regret has to be not having a great work ethic throughout school and other things. Thankfully I got my stuff together and graduated from high school as an honor student.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I regret quitting high school so early; my life kind of came to a stand still afterwards.

Shawty

Awards
I do regret quite a few things, but I've made peace with them. I can't turn back time, what's done is done.
It's a shame I didn't finish high school on a level required to do what I want right now. Since our school system works with levels, depending on your intelligence, you can only study things which are on the level you've graduated from. Kind of sucks. That has to be my biggest regret, because I could have done things I can't right now. (I got to do high school in 1 year on a lower level in 2011, and I've graduated from that, so I am proud I at least got that done.)
Although it seems like the biggest mistake you could make, I wouldn't go back to change anything. I've learned a lot from it and I'm getting to the point where I'm happy with who I am today.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I regret that I've let myself become a broken husk of a man because of shit other people said/did to me.

But nothing major or anything you know.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
No.

I've grown/learned from the mistakes that I've done, and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes those "mistakes" ended up for the better.

State

Awards
I don't regret anything I've done in my life, it's helped me form my character as an individual. Sure, we all think "Damn! I could have managed this situation better", but, like I said, it's the basis of maturing our character as personalized individuals. '_'

At least, that's my point of view.

No.

I've grown/learned from the mistakes that I've done, and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I identify myself with Zenkure's post.

moonstar_xo

I regret not studying all that much in high school. I really love the university I now attend, but I feel like I could have gone somewhere more prestigious if I had actually tried in school instead of moping around about how much I hate high school. But like I said, I really love where I go to school now, so I'm not even sure if I regret this all that much, especially since now whatever I did in high school doesn't even matter anymore.

And maybe also not asking the guy I like out on a legit date this past year, but there's still a possibility of that happening so I wouldn't exactly call that a regret.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
My adolescence and early adult life were filled with really poor decisions. From personal relationships, shit I ended up not doing, academic achievements, etc. I would probably take the chance to undo some of them, but like many have already said I think that mistakes are some of the most important learning tools you can have. Someone who never makes mistakes isn't very interesting.

Santiago

I don't have any true 'regrets', because I don't see the point in getting upset over something that can't be undone, no matter how riled up I get at them.

That's not to say I haven't made my own fair share of mistakes in the past. I have, and I never forget them to make sure that I don't repeat them. I am who I am because of those mistakes.

My biggest mistake would probably be going completely bonkers over some girl in 7th grade. I became completely unhealthily obsessed with her, texting her quite literally every thirty minutes, even if she didn't respond. When she did respond every once in awhile, I would just make up a fake sob story, basically fishing for compliments. Whenever she'd compliment me, I'd send the most cheesy texts to her, essentially praising her for being the best thing ever since slice bread. I'd do this so frequently that her friends started noticing my texts, and then started teasing me about it. Shortly afterwards the teasing started, she started to ignore my texts entirely. I eventually came to my senses, and realized how much of an idiot I was being, so I just told her that I was genuinely sorry for spamming her phone and promised to never do it again. She forgave me, but I still fear talking to her.

To this day, I can't bring myself to look at her or her friends in the eyes because those memories still haunt me.

I'm glad it happened, though, because now I know not to go bananas whenever a girl gives me her phone number and not to become a stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back