• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you guys think KH 3 will be better than Final Fantasy 15?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingheartless500

I am enjoying FF 15, but the metacritic ranking of 84 right now seems legitimate, its not a masterpiece by any stretch, its a really solid game...

i hope KH 3 is a masterpiece though

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yes KH3 will be better (for me) because I don't like the magic system of FFXV.
Critics-wise? Idk

Sally-boiii

Awards
I feel like it'll be better because of the combat and the build up leading to the game from a story-telling standpoint. By comparison, and this is minimally so based of what I've seen in gameplay vids (I don't have FFXV yet), it seems as though KH 3 will be a little more fluid than FFXV at least. So in that sense it might be better. But, who knows, we shall see.

KaitoXIII

Awards
critic wise? probably not. There is great potential for KH3 to be severely unbalanced and any flaw (no matter how insignificant) counts toward the score. fan wise? maybe. depends on execution and reception, but it is much too early to say

appleboy82791

Awards
You're probably not going to get a good un-biased opinion on a KH site.

However, I really think KH3 is going to be much better. But that's largely because I just don't care for FF much. I played FFXIII, all three of them. They were good but I wasn't very impressed or anything.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i will love kh3 better then ffxv because say it i'm able to connect with the chrathers then ffxv plus i love kh story better despite people covulted which it is some what it is

critics i see liking it and some will hate

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Sadly, to be honest. I think KH3 would be better than FFXV, most so because it's something familiar and the gameplay is almost the same in every game, except with some new upgrades, but it's the same. While FFXV, while the characters are growing on me and I like the story, I don't like much of the combat system, it's a bit hard to get used to.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think they will be around the same quality wise. Both share the circumstances of being long awaited and hyped. But as with XV I don't expect KH3 to be perfect.@ In fact, I suspect it will still have some of the issues that have plagued the entire series

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think they will be around the same quality wise. Both share the circumstances of being long awaited and hyped. But as with XV I don't expect KH3 to be perfect.@ In fact, I suspect it will still have some of the issues that have plagued the entire series
nobody expect kh3 to be perfect along as the imporve the issures on theisire form past games that all i asking for

Zul

Awards
I expect KH3 to be equal in quality to BBS and DDD, can't say about FF15.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I expect KH3 to be equal in quality to BBS and DDD, can't say about FF15.

equal in quality? kh3 has had 3+ years of development on a current gen console by multiple teams while bbs and ddd were completed in shorter cycles on last gen handhelds. XV's development has been very troubled and you may as well day its been in development for 3 years as well.

square has been very confident in XV and i expect the same about III, which could very well be SE's magnum opus.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh boy, I hope KH3 is not equal in quality to BBS (and DDD). :/

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
KHIII will stink, big time. Luckily, it will be the least stinky game of all Kingdom Hearts games.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
KHIII will stink, big time. Luckily, it will be the least stinky game of all Kingdom Hearts games.

you mean second to v-cast, the single greatest video game of all time.

Rix

:)
Awards
I really don't expect KH3 to be perfect, or evrn close to be perfect for that matter. I enjoy FFXV so far, but it's also far from perfect. The games might be equal in terms of quality, with FFXV being slightly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back