• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you find it good to kill early Raid Bosses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulyUmani13

I don't mean by level standards, I mean that I feel kinda greedy for getting up early and Solo-ing every single one. My team's already up at 5,000+ and the other is at 42 LUX. Like, jeez, maybe I should calm down...:confused:

Tigerruss

Awards
Unless if you can work something out with your team and the other team, even if you don't attack the raidboss, others that would benefit the most from attacking it still won't get a chance to hit it.

So, just do what you want to do, if you feel like attacking it attack it, if you don't don't.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
No it is a horrible mechanic.

To A and S classes, we will reach level 400 boss as early as 3-6 hours in the new day. Do you know how tough it is to fight level 400 bosses throughout the other 80% of the day, especially the ether consumption.

Not to mention that for the first 2-3 hours of the day, probably only 5 members get to touch the boss, leaving their BP to waste.

To A and B classes, they don't have fully active members throughout the day. For some who can only make it at night, the boss is already at level 200/300s when they logged in. Making them unable to clear a single boss mission because the boss is already undefeatable then. And they need those rewards to become stronger.

Soloing the boss means that your teammates can't get the reward. No matter which party class, it's a lose-lose situation.

It's an outrageously bad mechanic, and the amount of complaints to remove this is serious. Even more than the usual "increase ___ limit please" requests.

Badger

I've tried so many times to even get see if I could solo one of the early Raid Bosses, and I can never get that first hit in. People must have a super fast connection or know when to time things just right cause when I get to to Raid Boss screen it's already defeated.

Rokuborn

Awards
or at least make a "when your team kill the boss, you also get the reward for clearing missions"...
logging at 10 pm (japanese hour) and pretend to do some missions is impossible...

serenefire

Awards
The easiest solution would be to find a a compromise between the old and new mechanics. I understand the dilemma of not being able to defeat them at all, but the current fixes, as everyone seems to agree, have gone too far.

And as far as not attacking them goes, if you don't do it, someone else will. If you want to be nice, equip a weaker deck so that anyone else online at that time can also get a hit in.

Rokuborn

Awards
well, i actually prefere that my teamgroup insta-kill the early boss (from midnight to 1 or 2 am), at least he gets back ethers from mvp and doesn't give bosses to the enemies...
but when the mission say "kill a lv 50 boss" and you're already killing lv 350 subspecies, you feel that something is going wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back