• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you ever wish there was a KH Convention?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Central Station

Like not just a con with KH stuff or one pannel or something, I mean a no joke KH centered Con.

I think that would be so awesome if once a year, KH fans from all over could converge on a single place for a day or two and meet other fans and maybe have a couple guests, lots of merch from artists in an artists alley, or maybe even like feature artists work that could be nominated and voted on by the community through out the year and the winners would get to have their stuff printed out big and displayed.

Maybe have like a concert with KH music or remixes that people can dance to, woth themed drinks and food, and a cosplay contest....(day dreams about it being real)

IDK, this is something I've been thinking about for a while and I think the fandom is big enough now and global enough that it would be worth doing. Kind of like how Harry Potter has its own convention.

What do you guys think? And what else would you want to happen at this KH Con if it were real?

Kelda

Hey, have you ever been to Kupocon? Cos that's final fantasy only and I meet lots of KH fans and cosplayers there, we have our own informal meet that not everyone understands! It would be way cooler if we had our own proper convention though!
Let me know if there's a kickstarter or something similar I can fund because I would pay good money for an event like this! No jokes!

Neo_

Awards
Disney is so big that they could totally organize something like this. Time to drag out the Sora costume...

Sora_DLP.jpg

Back