• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you notice it anymore??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

Doesn't bother me- the change that is -His voice sounds too happy all the time... I firmly support happiness, just not a happy voice in a sad scene, its sounds retarded :/

i agree completely

And "You're stupid" is the most amazing bit of acting in this series ever.

another great comment to agree with

as i had already beaten kh2 about 800 times before kh1 it just seemed normal to have a little kid like voice, so no it diddnt bother me.
but with the videos i have watched of the sora in RE com , that did bother me

Firo

Oh Crap
re CoM was a little weird because he sounds older in re CoM than in KH2. But oh well.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
The voice change didn't bother me, i liked it
but Sora's cute sqeaky voice was ADORABLE

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Seriously, just stop with the crappy poll questions >.>

It's not like the voice change really mattered.

addicted2kh

Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't think it was the same actor when I first got KH2 I had to really listen and go o that's him never mind. The change was nice the character aged just like in the actor did.

Axelfan008

I really noticed the change because I constantly play KH1, but I personally think the KH2 Sora was better anyway. Mainly, because he had become more mature so the voice fit very well.
I always thought that the KHI sora sounded a bit immature for 14, but that's just me.

HeartOfTheHero

The change from KH1 to KH2 seemed appropriate to me.
But the change in ReCoM bugged me for a little while, until i learned to ignore it. It was just a little bit weird, but it doesn't bother me anymore

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it was for the better, can't image the Sora from KH in KH2. Probably happened like this.

H

Haxon

the reason why his voice was deeper in ReCom than in KH2 is cuz the game was made after KH2 and Haleys voice got deeper. but sora was meant to have the same voice he had in KH1.

Apollo

Silver Member
the reason why his voice was deeper in ReCom than in KH2 is cuz the game was made after KH2 and Haleys voice got deeper. but sora was meant to have the same voice he had in KH1.

Everybody knows why. They were asking if you still notice the change. Good job reading the first post.

LionHeart14

im not sure which voice i like better. In KH he sounds too young to be 14, but his KH2 voice is a little scratchy. I guess that does tend to happen with puberty though hahaha. but i like the dialogue better in KH1. Sora saying "hey there" and "hiya" all the time in KH2 kinda annoys me. It doesnt sound right with his KH2 voice o_O lol

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The change was...there. Sounded like puberty hit him pretty good. Didn't bother me and fit him pretty well.

MasterHearts7762

Im kinda more used to his lower voice now because of Re:CoM.

I was fine with it. And what scene is the "You're stupid" line from again?

In KH1 when Sora meets Riku at Neverland.

Sora: Riku, why are you siding with the Heartless?

Riku: The Heartless obey me now, Sora. I have nothing to fear.

Sora: You're stupid! Sooner or later they'll swallow your heart!

Riku: :31:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back