• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you believe in this?....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does it describe you?

• Yes, it describes me a little too much....scary....

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, this doesn't describe me at ALL! Its crap!

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
Astrology, because huge gas giants light-years away can really make me win the lottery/get a job/find love.

Oh, and numbers really must mean something, even though it's just a concept originating from the human mind. I wonder what numerologists write on their first math test, must be highly entertaining. Oh and rep for the person who is the first to tell me how to shut up a numerologist.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve never believed in horoscopes or anything like that. They usually aren`t true anyways. Just something I like to look at when I`m bored to occupy my time. I never take them seriously.

E

Eyesore

I want to, because of the stuff is spot on, but if you think about, that's kind of admitting to an intelligent higher power of some sort, so yeah...
...?*

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Nygh... I think it'd be better for someone else to look at a horoscope and see if it relates to you then you reading it yourself. Because, since we like to think highly of ourselves or see ourselves only in a certain light, then we aren't going to be really accurate with how we act with the world.

Also, a lot of the things meant to describe are psychies are vague but, there is a line between vagueness and all around not right. You wouldn't call an incredibly shy person 'bold and stubborn' now would you? Same as you wouldn't call an optimistic person a 'realist'.

tangerine

Awards
ARIES
This month is a great month for your enemies. You’re pretty much going to suffer and they’ll have a great time. At least you’re very entertaining. Around the 25th, you’ll start to get fed up with this and kill yourself.

TAURUS
Your enemy, the Aries, will entertain you endlessly before dying a tragic and mysterious death. (So I guess it isn’t endless.) The police are also Taurus, though, so they couldn’t give two shits about the Aries. Sometime around the 26th at exactly 12:34 PM, you’ll accidentally run over a person. This person turns out to be your father and you’re thrown in jail under the suspicion of murder. A few hours later, you’re convicted in record time and sentenced to death.

GEMINI
You’re carefree this month. You needn’t worry about that broken water heater, because a man will come and fix it. You needn’t worry about paying him, because he’ll just mug you and rape you before killing you. Afterward, you’ll have no more worries indefinitely.

CANCER
This month is very auspicious for you. An old teenage wish of death finally comes to fruition as you find out that you have cancer on the 28th. You are informed that the cancer is spread throughout various parts of your body and death overthrows you a few days later, leaving you with no time to inform your loved ones.

LEO
Your secret ploy to kill every—… You’re very lucky this month. Suddenly, all avenues are open to you and the world is your oyster. However, you become very depressed and lonely near the end of the month. Next month is starting to look grim. You’d better hope nothing happens.

VIRGO
You’re a loser, and this month reflects that. On the 22nd, your social life will come to a halt as your friends leave you. However, this is all in your head, because—as I stated—you’re a loser and you never had any friends. Your mind starts to drift to illusion a day later as you have been discarded by society for more than a day. You snap. Your uncontrollable rage injures few and kills many. Finally, the voices in your head prove to be too much. You want them to come out and play, so you cut your head open in order to release them into the world.

LIBRA
A friend will seek help from you and take all of your stuff, even your family. While leaving, your mother will tell you how she’s always hated you and how you were her least favourite son, even if you’re a woman. (If your mother is dead, you’ll be in for a surprise when you see her.) After losing your job to your friend, you die, as your friend decides to take your life, as well.

SCORPIO
Things turn around for you this month. Your once glorious lifestyle and beautiful entourage explodes in your face, leaving you with third degree burns, but don’t worry—you’ll be dead soon enough, so it won’t last. By the way, your girlfriend is cheating on you. If you have a boyfriend, then you deserve it for being a faggot.

WHATEVER COMES AFTER SCORPIO
This month is shrouded in mystery for you, mostly because I don’t know who you are. Nothing can be said for sure, but I’m pretty sure you die. I’m 100% sure, actually. If you don’t, give me a call and I’ll fix it.

CAPRICORN
Problems you tried to avoid in the past will come back and haunt you as ghosts. They won’t go away, so you’re doomed. Sorry.

AQUARIUS
You’ll befriend a Libra and take all of their things before killing them. Dig up their dead mother if need be.

PISCES
You’re going to die.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Astrology is by definition bullshit, and horoscopes purposefully vague so that anything said/read can be quickly related to one's life.

Needless to say there's no a single good reason to believe in it, so I don't.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
fake fake fake!!!! simple as that =/

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My dad has studied occultcism, parapsychology and mysticism so I asked him on this. He doesn't agree with their validity but there are some uncanny coincidences. For example, he's noticed all Tauruses are well dressed people and Pisces are doubleminded.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
LOL! The comments are hilarious. I meant to add another site...that goes even more in depth about your personal horoscope....if you want. It gives your sun sign, moon sign, mercury sign....etc.

Its called Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst

You have to sign in for this one, but if you go to the interactive section and go to "portrait" it gives you your ENTIIRE horoscope. Yu have to click on the planets and the signs and it will tell. You also have to give your birth time.

Personally I think its interesting. Not saying you have to believe its true, but its interesting what comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back