• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do we want this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Do we want the Team working on Versus doing KH3? Weren't the the ones to work on KH2? With the new system everybody seems to love, don't you think KH3 will go back to the Kh2fm system? Or the Kh2 system updated to include limits like Kh1?

Or do you think the Versus team will use the Osaka teams new system...it's hard to tell either way because Kh3 isn't even in confirmation, but still.

Opinions, thoughts?

αsiя

space coke
What? Are you saying do we want the old command system or the new one from BBS?

ZiggyK

I don't think so, because regardless of who is working on it, Nomura is the one directing it. You see, the team doesn't make the decisions, the head does, and the team just makes the game.

They'll do whatever Nomura says, and it appears he has learnt from his mistakes.

Jakek9

What I'm truly saying is, do you think Nomura will stick with this new system? I feel as though it may be an upgraded Kh2 for Kh3.

maybe something similar to Limit form and the BBs system.

tacochance

I want the command system from KH1, but with some limits for Sora alone like the commands from BBS, maybe a mixture of both KH1/2/358/2 Days systems, and BBS and Re:coded's system would be cool,

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's probably going to use a system similar to Verus' which is described as a more realistic version of KH.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
its weird

iv been playing kh1

and some of his moves

the ones that consume mp and called strike/ars arcannium?/sonic

look like ven's moves.

and when u play the moves it feels like the bbs system

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I think they're going to do something different from what we've seen in the series so far. I doubt it'll be like the BBS system though, otherwise work on KH3 would've started already. There are going to be reaction commands similar to those in KH2 though, I think that's the main reason he wants that team to work on the game. The Osaka team might help out though.

State

Awards
The Osaka Team, the one behind BbS, are working with Versus, meaning for a possibility of them working with another KH installment.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Do we want the Team working on Versus doing KH3? Weren't the the ones to work on KH2? With the new system everybody seems to love, don't you think KH3 will go back to the Kh2fm system? Or the Kh2 system updated to include limits like Kh1?

Or do you think the Versus team will use the Osaka teams new system...it's hard to tell either way because Kh3 isn't even in confirmation, but still.

Opinions, thoughts?

Nomura is the one who calls the shots, not the team.

As for the battle system...I really can't make a judgment, since I haven't played BBS yet.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want the original team on KH3. I'd love to see what they've learned from Versus.

Besides, here's hoping that the Osaka team will be working on something else awesome in the meantime :D

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I don't think we're going back to KH2 system neither we're gonna have BBS system for KH3.

We 're gonna something new and personally i want the original KH team to work for KH3 and the Osaka team help the best way they can, give ideas here and there help with the development so the game finishes quicker so this for me is the best possible scenario.

Original KH team with the experience working on Versus and the Osaka team showing so promise from BBS and have some cool...

Epic Win!!!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I need to play BBS before I can say but I think it will go a bit faster like that like KH II but with a better command board and much more skills and harder, more tactical enemies involved

Shadow Key

As long as the stories good and the gameplay's fun, I could care less what the battle system is, to be honest. That's probably why, I know it seems like a stretch here, I enjoyed KHII.

Fortissimo

It will probably be a battle system similar to Kh an KH2's systems. I always thought that different systems like what days and Com had were mainly for side games, but BBS doesn't have a traditional Kh system either and yet it is considered a main game. At this point is anyone guess, but I hope it's like BbS's, but a little more like the original KH battle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back