• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do U Think..........?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Dawning Twilight said:
the only problem is they already have a game out for them.... the graphics were beautiful but the problem was mainly that when they talked it seemed like it was through mind control cause their lips didn't move....
Yeah ur Right But I Think That It Would Still Be Cool Though!;)

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Actually, i think that would be a good idea. I mean, fighting the white witch with the lion in your party? Thats pretty sweet.......and making it an interworld, like a closet in hollw Bastion......hey, I got ideas.......... :)

crystalcrown28

soraworldseen said:
Actually, i think that would be a good idea. I mean, fighting the white witch with the lion in your party? Thats pretty sweet.......and making it an interworld, like a closet in hollw Bastion......hey, I got ideas.......... :)

That would be so cool, going through a closet in Hollow Bastion. :)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think a Narnia level would be prett cool. Aslan as a summon would be awesome. And it wouldn't be bad to other religions because the have Halloween town with Christmas sooo ya it would be cool.

Lunar Knight

American Person
There's always a possibility. The lips not moving thing should be eliminated by Square so there's no fear of a telepathic conversation.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
It would be ok but it wouldn't make sense to put it in there and there are all these reasons already.But hey it would be ok but it would be a bad choice because it would be a old game so they wouldn't add it.If that doesn't answer then i don't know what to say.

O

Oberon

KINGDOMHEARTS104 said:
That They Will Have The Level Chronicles Of Narnia ON KHIII?
Man That Would Be My Favortie Level Of The Whole Game Damn That Would Be Tight As Hell!
that wouldn't be so bad, battling witchs, and lions and bears,... oh my!

EDIT: but then again we might not even see disney worlds again, since they've run out of winnie the pooh, and atlantica, but there are many others, but darkness will be the main priority in kh3... IF it comes out that is

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
Eh....I'd rather leave it....but I wouldn't be surprised if it would be in there.

Zorox said:
EDIT: but then again we might not even see disney worlds again, since they've run out of winnie the pooh, and atlantica, but there are many others, but darkness will be the main priority in kh3... IF it comes out that is

There are still a huge, and I mean HUGE amount of Disney movies, which will lead to Disney worlds, so don't count on there not being Disney worlds.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
kh3, if it comes out and if it does it will not be under the kh3 name, will most likely be centered around a more final fantasy type universe than a disney type universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back