• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

do u think we actually need to try in birth by sleep? or will it just be random button pressing like most kh games....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
From what I've seen, yes, you need to try.

Musical charm

bbs will be more challenging cause you don't button mash, which is good, cause I like a challenge. so yes, you do try

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
try critical mode on your first try

level 1 run

no cures

then come back and post here

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yes you need to. Critical Mode is in the game, and all the Modes' difficulty have become enhanced so they're more challenging.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yes, it should be worth the try. They were supposed to have fixed up the button mashing thing a bit.

try critical mode on your first try

level 1 run

no cures

then come back and post here

I think you can't get Critical Mode until you beat the game on Proud Mode first if I'm notmistaken.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, it should be worth the try. They were supposed to have fixed up the button mashing thing a bit.

I think you can't get Critical Mode until you beat the game on Proud Mode first if I'm notmistaken.

yeah

i guess we will have to warm up first then

Musical charm

yeah

i guess we will have to warm up first then

you have to beat the game in proud before you can get critical mode!? awww, oh well, like you said, we'll warm up first.

BBSFTW

i think critical mode is unlock right on the get go cause i remember it wasnt locked for kh2fm

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Some parts you can probably get passed by mashing "X" if your on a very basic level, like that idiot did who reviewed Bbs' demo in a very mean manner...the guy who didn't even look at the screen and made fun of it because he was ignorant.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Some parts you can probably get passed by mashing "X" if your on a very basic level, like that idiot did who reviewed Bbs' demo in a very mean manner...the guy who didn't even look at the screen and made fun of it because he was ignorant.
i fcuking hate that guy, i didnt even finish the video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back