• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think there is going to be a kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
dont make these just to get ur pst up, and we all know there will be, nomura said if sales are good enough, there will be kh2, and as of 1 week after it was released, it sold 7 mill copie world wide, it was released on the 22, so its been 4 weeks since its been out
7 mill in the first week, and 3 more weeks to sell more
duh.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
violent_anger said:
dont make these just to get ur pst up, and we all know there will be, nomura said if sales are good enough, there will be kh2, and as of 1 week after it was released, it sold 7 mill copie world wide, it was released on the 22, so its been 4 weeks since its been out
duh.

ure a **** head...jking

and im not making these to get my post up

Shinjuku

Entrapment
stop making these threads there are like a billions others that are here just use the damn search button for crying out loud

ME&SORA

violent_anger said:
duh.
who cares if he wants to get his post's up you obviously don't hae any thing better to do 430+ thats just sad

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
Well....I sure don't want to hear anything about a kingdom hearts 3 like right after I get kh2 because it would make the wait longer.If you wait maybe a year or two to figure out the news about a kh3, time seems shorter that you have to wait...so...yea...It'd be cool.But I can't imagine what the story would be like...

King Keyblade

THESE THREADS ARE ANNOYING!!! STOP STARTING THESE THREADS!!!
lol... no seriously stop posting these threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back