• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think sora and kairy would have a relationship?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well it depends on what u call seriouss. i think that they are already kinda boyfriend and girlfriend. but i dont think we will see any kissing or anything. maybe though but im expecting a hug or something. but u never know i mean a kiss on the cheek wouldnt hurt either. lol

Heartless1990

Dammit...Please don't let them...It'd really shatter the suspense in the game, Sweet_Killer_PR.

Consider that Square usually shows the most romantic scenes near the end of the game (Don't count FFVII cuz Aeris died). And besides, those who seek that special scene would probably want the kiss to come near the end. Their relationship was actually serious, they'd have to be together for a longer time like at the beginning of the game. And I doubt that'd happen. I'd prefer near the end to see the two kiss but not in a serious relationship, jeez.

Heartless1990

The answer to your question is neither but in between. Leave the SERIOUS relationships to real people. I'd hate to see my characters to be so "Mushy" throughout the majority of the game.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well from what we know now Sora's whole goal is to get back to Kairi so it will surely be close to the end of the ame when they see each other. i doubt they will meet in the beggining or middle of the game but maybe. and i want Kairi and Sora to get serious . i mean the ending to KH was kinda sad and i know that Kairi will want to be with Sora seroiusly after he comes back to Destiny Islands, if he does. lol

Heartless1990

Think...

Serious means beyond kissing and holding and saying "I love you". Serious means being there for the person you love no matter what. Serious means dedication, commitment, and undoubted love. FLIPPIN' HELL!

Sora and Kairi will not be "Serious". They'll most likely be "TOGETHER" but not "SERIOUS".

Jeez...

Heartless1990

Sweet_Killer_PR said:
i just wouldlike that in the game they at least say i love you

Like Yuna and Tidus XD?

Tidus: I'm sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand. *Walks a bit* Goodbye *Walks to the end of the ship*
Yuna: *Runs to him*
Kimahri: YUNA!
Yuna: *tries to grab him; runs past him and falls to the ground; gets up later* I love you
Tidus: *Holds her and walks past her and disappears*

Like that? ^-^ (LET'S NOT COUNT FFX2 CUZ I PREFER THIS BETTER >.<)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Sweet_Killer_PR said:
i just wouldlike that in the game they at least say i love you

yeah, i guess ppl would like to see some romance in KH between Sora and Kairi, I do believe that they would say "I love you" or something similar to that, cuz to me, Kairi's feelings towards Sora is already quite clear.

cursed keyblade

i think there going to have a huge and i mean huge friendship that will never be broken and i mean never, but no i dont think it will be like boyfriend and girlfriend kind. sry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back