• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think sora and kairy would have a relationship?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
cursed keyblade said:
i think there going to have a huge and i mean huge friendship that will never be broken and i mean never, but no i dont think it will be like boyfriend and girlfriend kind. sry.
i kinda agree, they just might show just a hug, and not too much romance cuz that's wut fanfics are for and plus this is also a disney game but i dunno

MaKo

I really think that they pretty much are boyfriend and girlfriend at this point.
"Kairi! Remember what you said to me? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you. I promise!"

That makes me think they are already together. They held each others' hand while the world was splitting apart in the end cinema. I can totally see one of them saying "I love you" or something similar to that. I don't think a kiss would happen, unless it's on the cheek, but I think at the end of KH2, they will finally be reunited, and be a big romantic scene where they go hug, and hold each other for a long time, and say "I missed you so much" or "I knew you'd come back to me Sora."

MaKo

The one thing that would make me extremely happy is towards the end, Sora and Kairi both wielding keyblades for a final battle. Let's not forget the famous quote: "This time, I'll fight"

It would be so amazing to see Kairi help protect the worlds alongside Sora, her one true love :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
here it goes they run into each other arms and hug and kairi says i missed u so much and a tear falls down her eyes and then sora will say i came back.....for you or me to and then the theme song comes on from kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back