• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think kairi is a wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u think kairi is a weilder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know she has an innate connection to the keyblade due to the fact that she is a PoH. Now what this connection fully entails is uncertain at this time. She may in fact be able to wield a keyblade and she may not. Until it is made clear all we can do is speculate. Now of this of this site is going to she was mooching off Riku, but the truth is that it is a maybe. We don't know and Nomura hasn't revealed much on the subject of it. Basically if we see her summon a keyblade and wielding in it the future then it is going to be a yes, but if we never see her wield again then she was mooching off Riku.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What is your evidence that she is not? We have no cannon explanation one way or the other.

VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

So yeah, Duel Wielding...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No. I'm pretty much 100% positive that she is not. There's evidence somewhere, I'm just too lazy to get it for people. I believe it's stated in the magna, which is canon

Sweet Genocide

If she didnt have some sort of weapon capable of fighting heartless, it would have made for one hell of a scene. Imagine riku busy fighting while kairi is flailing around on the ground getting smacked about, crying for someone to help her.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
heavens no, shes not a wielder she can use one because she was in Sora's heart and her heart grew strong enough to atleast hold the keyblade and use it.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Until further proof, it's impossible to say if she's one or not. yeah dual wielding things, yet one could wonder why his second Keyblade came with this form looking perfect for Kairi, and I never heard before of a Keyblader allowing someone to borrow his Keyblade... I think she is, but there's no proof yet for either side.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
As far as I can see, and the idea of Riku dual wielding...NO.
I never heard before of a Keyblader allowing someone to borrow his Keyblade... I think she is, but there's no proof yet for either side.
Jack Sparrow.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
As far as I can see, and the idea of Riku dual wielding...NO.
Jack Sparrow.

Dude, you have no proof to say that Riku wasne duel weilding, which he was.

Jack could not have used the Keyblade. It would have went back to Sora anyway.

Xebrem

There is not enough evidence to support either way. Kairi could have been mooching off of Riku, or Riku may have given the Keyblade to her. Until there is more evidence such as her useing the Keyblade again, then we cannot prove anything, only speculate.

Skyel

Well you cant just hand over a keyblade it needs to choose you, i dont think its even possible to borrow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back