• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think kairi is a wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u think kairi is a weilder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tevlen

It has never been stated explicitly that the Riku Duel wielded to create the kairi keyblade. While interpretations of vague statements may lead you to believe one thing, just cuz it fits with your interpretation does not make it fact. There is no hard evidence one way or the other, so it is inappropriate to accept that "Riku duel wielded, that's how she got her keyblade" as a hard fact. Until we get a good deal more information, it is all speculation.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It has never been stated explicitly that the Riku Duel wielded to create the kairi keyblade. While interpretations of vague statements may lead you to believe one thing, just cuz it fits with your interpretation does not make it fact. There is no hard evidence one way or the other, so it is inappropriate to accept that "Riku duel wielded, that's how she got her keyblade" as a hard fact. Until we get a good deal more information, it is all speculation.

It's even more of an astrological jump to say that Kairi wielded on her own. She's not chosen. Until confirmed otherwise, it's Riku's Keyblade. Besides, it's said that the Floral Silencer is Riku's, which was given to Kairi. If he has more than 2 Keyblades out, that's Dual Wielding, regardless of what confirmation you need.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

what about the nomura interview that says: sora, riku, and mickey are the only people with the ability to wield a keyblade? i know i read this. i just can't remember where. rk and others have raved over and over about it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, I think that if he agreed for her to Wield it, that would be all that would be needed. Aside from that, he had no way of knowing she whether or not she could - which makes me believe it was mainly Riku willing than Kairi even being a PoH or anything.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i can assume that kairi wielded the keyblade with the help of riku because he knew she could wield it but cant summon her own keyblade

This is true, cept for one thing. Kairi cannot summon a keyblade because she is not a chosen weilder. She can weild one, sure, but that does not make her a "keyblade weilder" so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back