• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think kairi is a wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u think kairi is a weilder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i think their is many ways that are possible for her wielding the keyblade that riku gave her; maybe she could because she is a PoH like Xebrem said because the keyblade and the PoH are connected in some way ,that she has a strong heart because we know people with strong hearts can weild a keyblade,maybe she is a keyblade wielder or "anyone can have a keyblade borrowed as long as the user allows it, so riku could have lend it to her, and the keyblade allowed kairi to weild it for that moment" from aqua13.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love how people say there's nothing to support Riku Duel Wielding when Nomura all but said in Another Report (that OmniChaos quoted but people didn't read before posting) that what Riku gave to Kairi was the Way to Dawn. Him refering to it as "Kairi's Keyblade" is also easily nulled by the fact that the Oblivion was initially called Riku's Keyblade. Does it really make it Riku's? No, it's just to show the connection.
Kairi held an unnamed Keyblade, thus the best way to refer to that Keyblade is "Kairi's Keyblade" - which Riku handed to her.

It's never seen again afterwards.
Xemnas ignored her when hailing the Heroes of the Keyblade.

I'm not ruling out her being what I liked to call a User - she can Use the Keyblade, namely - she can hold it without it running away screaming like it did with Leon and arguably with Jack (it was obvious Sora didn't want the Keyblade to stay with him, there's nothing saying it couldn't stay with Jack).
I highly doubt she's a Wielder though, being - she has her own Keyblade that she can summon at will.

As for the claim many like to bring -
"Xion gave Riku her Keyblade and Riku gave it to Kairi!"
For now, I believe the Keyblade Xion uses is Roxas's, until we'll get either a scan showing them both wielding a KK at the same time (as even in Duel Wielding, one cannot use the same Kechain, it would seem), or the game that will tell us otherwise.
As for giving it to Riku - it would mean that for the period of time between Riku receiving it and handing it to Kairi - it was his own Keyblade, for better or worse, much like the KK was Sora's until Riku snatched it back in KH1's HB.
Which would mean that for the duration of time between him acquiring the WtD (which would not have been Xion's Keyblade - it sprouted from the Soul Eater) and handing Kairi the Keyblade, he was effectively chosen by two Keyblades, something I'm having a hard time digesting.
But then we have Nomura saying that what Riku gave Kairi was the WtD, so :\ No.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that Riku and Sora interfered with each other's ability to wield, thusly able to make them wield each others Keyblades. From there, Kairi used Sora's ability and Riku's Keyblade.

She's still not able to wield and this doesn't contradict anything.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The beginning of KH where Sora acquired the KK and later when Riku took it back in HB first visit, I think?

dirty_henk

i tink kairi is not a wielder but becaus she is a prinssess of hearts she can wield the key blade for a while or so , because her heart is pure light.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I love how people say there's nothing to support Riku Duel Wielding when Nomura all but said in Another Report (that OmniChaos quoted but people didn't read before posting)

I noticed that and I lol'd... People need to learn to read... =<

So...
/thread...?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
maybe...
maybe it was just fake.
but not a normal fake like those keyblades without keychains
no, I mean like the fake Xion wields

That's a horrible claim to make, seeing how
1) We don't know for real the Keyblade Xion uses is fake
2) we don't know how it's fake to say that the one Riku gave her is fake.
3)
Another Report said:
Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s

The Gayblade isn't fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back