• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do u relate 2 ur fav. character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
Who's ur fav. character in KH2? Do u relate 2 them, if so why?:thumbup:
My fav. is Kairi, Irelate 2 her bcuz we are both sensitive sometimes, and also we are very outgoing. But sometimes i'm a little ditzy. If so, I can hang around my sometimes ditzy boyfriend,Sora.

I should have added this yestrday when I posted this, but I'll do it now. I also, relate 2 Kairi's nobody, Namine' bcuz I like 2 draw, and And I bet Kairi has the same talent. And 4 the person who last posted saying that a nobody is souless, I've got something 4 u, A NOBODY IS A SOMEBODY!!!

Last edited:

ennaid

My fav. is Namine`
I relate to her cause...well I spend my time drawing and I'm usually quiet.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Roxas is my favourite character alright,and I do relate to him...figure out for yourself why. :D

Cloudless Sky

My favorite character is Axel... Hmmm... Can find some similiarity between us but couldn't say it what it is

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
My fav (in Kh2) is Axel, but I don't relate to him 'cause I know I'll never be as emo as he is (In KH2).

Sairi

My favourite character is Kairi- and yes, I really can relate to her. Firstly, two of my best friends moved away (but will move back in a year or two) so I know exactly how she feels about Sora and Riku leaving. Also, the boy I really care about has moved, and he's been a close friend of mine since I was... hmm, about four years old. He resembles Cloud more than Sora, but he kind of looks like Sora too.

Otherwise, I think we have similar personalities and a lot of people told me I look like Kairi. It got annoying after a while XD

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I relate to Roxas in that we both rarely know what's going on.

iZumi

my favorite character is axel. hands down. we both share determination and this stubborn attitude about giving in to what others tell us to do. yeah. it's pretty intense. xD

V

V.A.T.13

Kairi?...How the hell...nvm...

Fav chara: Riku and Terra
Who do I relate to? Xigbar.
Acts younger than true age, know more than I let on, talks too much, likes messing with people and getting them pissed for the pure fun of it, guns.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I laugh at all of you who cited nobodies - they're soulless and heartless - hardly anything to relate to.

kthnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back