• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u know the true release kh 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_forever

hello,my name is diaz,my nick is kh_forever.i live in indonesia,the ctime is 8:10 pm

do u know when kh 2 release?i read on a magazine that the kh 2 is release on 10 october,but in a web site(www.ffwarcry.com)the release is on9 september....so then i confused with information itself(a little bit happy to^^)(?),so if anyone know when
the true date and mon of the release of kh 2,so send mail to me,at diazalief@yahoo.com.

thanks for the infor mation :)

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
None of us know the real release date yet, Winter 05 is all we have, and read the stickies next time b4 posting, cos this will be closed soon

sinharvest_angel

gosh some people, this is like the hundreth time, someone close this freaking thread, and n00bs... READ the rules b4 posting, and no no one here knows the release date otherwise something that important would've been posted or said already oh and why the hell are u telling us where u live and ur name, even if that is the correct information, if u want to say where u live just type it in location

Last edited:

oblivion seeker

sin, go easy on him, he's new.

Anyway, no, none of us know what the real release date is because it hasn't been released yet. The information I think is being given out soon, most likely at the TGS 2005. So by the middle of September we should know.

P.S. welcome to the forums and you don't have to give us every little bit of information about yourself, just put it in your profile and whatever the thing next to your posts is called. :eek:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
All we know is that it's winter 05-06(we don't know the year either lol)
ps:have fun at the forums,post alot,also check out the role playing and fanfic sections.

E

Ecstacy

actually if ya go on kh2.co.uk (i think) you will see a video from e3 in which a SE rep says winter 05 :) so yeah it's no doubt! but no we are not sure of the exact release date and you live in indonesia so i have no idea when you'll get it ;)

Brian

S King

Winter 2005. That's all we know.... didn't TN say somewhere that he wanted a world-wide release of KH2? Or am I imagining it...

Sora_aroS

no one knows for sure..but this is gonna be closed..so consider it closed..anything posting in here is spam unless its official. so lets just let it be closed

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No release date topics guys! =D

But anyway Expected: December 2005

[closed]

dontonypage2

your not from indonesia, you prick. quit trying to start shit. We all know that the final release date has been pushed back to late 2007 from the soundtrack/voiceover mix up, and re-recording.

Sora_aroS

SPAMMMM..dontonypage2 ur a damn heartless..c'mon stop posting lies around ok..or u might get banned by the admin..so Mods please close this..pleaaseee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back