• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u guys think the rumors are true about kh2fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rumors of kh2fm

• yes it is coming!!!!!

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • it is coming but just kh2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it is coming but just re com

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • no its not coming

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku and Mickey

Ok, here's the story. A while back KHInsider found a rumor about Re:CoM coming to NA, and three other places had confirmed it. BUT, many still think it is a rumor because it has been said to come here before but it hasn't.
But it would be GREAT if this and/or FM came to NA.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
There's not a chance in hell for fm+ if you ask me. Re:COM is highly unlikely, I think the chances of a western release are as slim as they can get.

C

Colours

There's not a chance in hell for fm+ if you ask me. Re:COM is highly unlikely, I think the chances of a western release are as slim as they can get.

Wrong, all of them are 1% chance that Japan sends them here, not likely or we would have heard something by now.Lmao

D

The KR3W
I would not vote in the poll due to that we do not know if it is true or not, but I sure do hope that it is true.

DarkMarblinc18

Ok, let's put it this way...

*Stands and sings*

Noooooooo ♪ (or at least probably not)

But really, I wish it would. I can't play Jap. games on my console (I need to get one of those converter chips -_-)

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
If Re: CoM does come to NA, then they should put KH2FM with it, as you unlock different things from each other.

Unless of course they want to torture the fans that never get to play it, and just release Re: Com with the KH2 Org member & Keyblade Cards unlocked imideately, to get.

Square does seem to like to torture their fans.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
If Re: CoM does come to NA, then they should put KH2FM with it, as you unlock different things from each other.

Unless of course they want to torture the fans that never get to play it, and just release Re: Com with the KH2 Org member & Keyblade Cards unlocked imideately, to get.

Square does seem to like to torture their fans.
It's just a video game. You're not missing much.

Besides the Data Battles, Terra, Birth by Sleep teaser, new cutscenes, Limit Form, new keyblades, Roxas fight, Absent Silhouettes...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ok, let's put it this way...

*Stands and sings*

Noooooooo ♪ (or at least probably not)

But really, I wish it would. I can't play Jap. games on my console (I need to get one of those converter chips -_-)

A swap magic disk and magic keys/fliptop cover? If you need that, then go here: Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com
type in swap magic, and there you go! Fliptop cover is for Slim PS2s, Magic Keys is for Fat PS2.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
FOR THE F***ING LOVE OF GOD! IT IS NEVER COMING TO NA! EVERRRRR!!! I have had it with all these "oh yay, kh2fm is coming to america, and bbs is coming out tomorrow too :)))))" threads!

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
FOR THE F***ING LOVE OF GOD! IT IS NEVER COMING TO NA! EVERRRRR!!! I have had it with all these "oh yay, kh2fm is coming to america, and bbs is coming out tomorrow too :)))))" threads!
I never saw a 'BBS is coming out tomorrow' thread...>.>

C

Colours

I don't have swap magic and i play it just fine....

Course i just bought a japanese PS2...

Well du=]. That was real dumb, if a person has a usa playstation, and buys an import game. Then they need the swap magic to play the japense game. You have a japense playstation with a japense game.lmao.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
do u guys think the rumors are true about
kh2fm coming to north america?

i know that it might just be re com
but u never know :]

i know its kinda of old but yeah

No, I seriously doubt it is. However, I'm convinced that Re:CoM might come stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back