• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do the sonic Blade spam inteded to be used ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ziegfreld

Awards
You see, I surrendered to the sonic blade/lethal frame deck on vexen (he is hard as fuck on my first time) and I catch myself thinking if it's like rapid scope in cs go, a deal that work, but isn't supposed to be used this way, is the sonic blade spam the way to be played and enjoyed ?

Soldier

Awards
A general rule of thumb in most games is that spamming attacks is usually the way to go, in order to cheese certain fights. This is generally preferred in single player games against a computer. Vexen 2 is a hard fight at that point unless you either exploit his weakness or cheese him, both of which are A-OK in my book.

Multiplayer however, is another story. Sometimes it's a cheap victory that people will call you out on, others its just you using the broken mechanics to your advantage. Personally I always try and fight fair, but if a glitch happens that causes my immediate victory, I don't question it.

Jochira

Awards
There's no such thing as "wrong" way and "right" way, it's entirely up to you. If you enjoy cheesing it or spam and such, that's perfectly fine. If you don't, and rather make it more challenging for yourself (like how I tends to refrain from using Magic and other "cheap" tactics), that's perfectly fine too.

So is Sonic Blade spam intended to be used? Yes.
Must Sonic Blade spam be used to clear the game? No.

I admit, Vexen 2 and Zexion are the only 2 bosses in this entry that made me feel forced to cheese, though I did it with 0 Card spam.

Ziegfreld

Awards
There's no such thing as "wrong" way and "right" way, it's entirely up to you. If you enjoy cheesing it or spam and such, that's perfectly fine. If you don't, and rather make it more challenging for yourself (like how I tends to refrain from using Magic and other "cheap" tactics), that's perfectly fine too.

I admit, Vexen 2 and Zexion are the only 2 bosses in this entry that made me feel forced to cheese, though I did it with 0 Card

I admit, Vexen 2 and Zexion are the only 2 bosses in this entry that made me feel forced to cheese, though I did it with 0 Card spam.
But isn't the game intended to you make your own deck ? I mean, you always have a lot of cards in your disposition and sleighs too, so using the sonic blade to cheese isn't the opposite of the game all content?

Ziegfreld

Awards
A general rule of thumb in most games is that spamming attacks is usually the way to go, in order to cheese certain fights. This is generally preferred in single player games against a computer. Vexen 2 is a hard fight at that point unless you either exploit his weakness or cheese him, both of which are A-OK in my book.

Multiplayer however, is another story. Sometimes it's a cheap victory that people will call you out on, others its just you using the broken mechanics to your advantage. Personally I always try and fight fair, but if a glitch happens that causes my immediate victory, I don't question it.
I don't think that rule work to all the game, along with in multiplayer, on the start of the game of course this work, but you have so many other tools to use in RECOM in the middle end, using sonic blade spam isn't like throw away all the other possible things that can make you beat him by a unique way using you very own deck ?

Ziegfreld

Awards
As long as you're having fun and it works, there's not real "right way" to play.
I disagree, you see, maybe I think it's fun cheesing my way through, but it's like have all pokemon lv90 before the eighth gym, it just OHKO, you don't even have the chance to taste the game completely, only a little bit of what you did spamming. So I don't agree with the idea that if work and I think I am having fun is everything alright, KH series are all masterpieces and losing the chance to enjoy every single bit of it (especially the chance of making a useful and very own deck, in recom) it a waste of time

magic713

Awards
I disagree, you see, maybe I think it's fun cheesing my way through, but it's like have all pokemon lv90 before the eighth gym, it just OHKO, you don't even have the chance to taste the game completely, only a little bit of what you did spamming. So I don't agree with the idea that if work and I think I am having fun is everything alright, KH series are all masterpieces and losing the chance to enjoy every single bit of it (especially the chance of making a useful and very own deck, in recom) it a waste of time
So do whatever it is to have fun. No one is forcing you, otherwise. If you want to try different methods to play, then do so.

Ziegfreld

Awards
So do whatever it is to have fun. No one is forcing you, otherwise. If you want to try different methods to play, then do so.
Fair enough, but the game force the player somehow to use any cheese tat by launching to them a boss like riku or vexen (on them respective levels), saying that the game doesn't force you to cheese is denying the truth behind any deck based: play to cheese

Back