• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ps2105

The coats protect the wearer from the darkness when traveling throw the Dark Corridors as well yes all the deffernt coats look for each member as well as have a slight deffernces as well they each have a speical ablity for the members wich is shown in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Each coat have deffernt names and deffernt powers of protection from thir element Xemnas Anti-Nil Xigbar Anti-Space and so on but mickey and rikus coats dont carry the name like the members of the organization XIII

ZexionsGirl6

They don't really have a meaning, but they have a use. Not only does it show who's apart of the Organization, (apart from Riku and King Mickey) but it protects the wearer from oblivion in the Darkness. For ex., when a member of the Org. summons a corridor of Darkness, the coat protects them from fading. And the design of the coat varies for different members, though some modifications are barely visible

Sora9890

Last edited:

axelssomebodie

i think there all different in some places but other wise there's no difference and i think its to show who they are kinda like a gang because u know how they all wear something of the same?? i think its the same for the org.xiii and have u ever noticed they have the same boots too??? its kinda funny i think but i understand why they dress the same!!!

NO FLAMING PLEASE!!!!:heart:

soldivider19

It was to protect themselves from the corridors of darkness, it's pretty much become a symbol of the organization as well. And the coats obviously conceal their identity also.

captain

Bronze Member
They protect their wearers from the darkness. That's why DiZ gave them to Riku and Mickey, so they could enter Dark Corridors without their hearts being consumed. Plus, they're apparently form-fitting, so anybody can wear them.

Not to mention the hoods are able to hold incredibly long and gravity defying hair

XYZ

I think I read somewhere that they protect the wearer from Darkness and from being detected by other Denizens of the Dark and to obtain one, you must be able to open the Corridor of Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back