• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DO NOT vote from TMM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
liquored_muffin.jpg

That's right folks, don't vote for me! TMM is bad, kids, very very bad, and he is a bad influence, who hates you all

If you have ice cream, he will rip it from your hands, toss it on the ground, and stomp on it many many times until you cry. And do you know what will happen when you cry? TMM don't take <explicit> from anyone, so he'll beat your <explicit> down if you dare shed a tear

If you have a lolipop, TMM will take it, spit on it, and beat your mother/father with it, until they too will cry. And he will beat thier <explicit> as well

In fact, if you own anything...anyhting at all...you can bet your <explicit> <expliciting> <mother-explicit> that TMM will find a reason to kick your <explicit> for it

So take a lesson from....TMM....and just say 'NO' to voting for TMM. That is all

(this has been a public servive announcement from the muffinman muffin corperation)

(....twentyfivetwentyfivetwentyfivetwentyfive)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Good to here! Now go, my son, go off and enjoy your future of not voting for me

And so help me if I find out that you even so much as think of voting for me, I will kill you, and your family, and your country, and most likely the current planet you are residing on

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
why would TMM step on icecream? it would soak into whatever hes made of. and TMM has the same initials as tokyo mew mew(look, i know this girl, dont ask anymore)

edit: are we by any chance voting for who to send to a classical music concert? or a micheal jackson concert? either way he dies if he wins.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The explosive that I have implanted in every limb of my body, which are set to detonate whenever contact of the oral cavity is made with my delicious flesh

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It is obvious that I would be delicious....for I am...me

DO YOU DENY IT?!

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
kick them in the ________ while they scream in pain and call TMM's mom an ____ _____ _____ ____ of a _____ _____ ______ _____ while she _________ __________ _________ _____________________ and ________ ________ ________ ________ that got aids from _________ _____________ __________ double _______________ _____________ __________________ _____________

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
violent_anger said:
kick them in the ________ while they scream in pain and call TMM's mom an ____ _____ _____ ____ of a _____ _____ ______ _____ while she _________ __________ _________ _____________________ and ________ ________ ________ ________ that got aids from _________ _____________ __________ double _______________ _____________ __________________ _____________

Took the lack-of-words right out of my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back