• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do Nobodies eat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

I always thought they could, lol, like they were the animals of the nobody world. I thought the Dusks near the end of the game were trying to grab hearts to eat them, lol.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Basically yes, Nobodies can eat, but probably only the Organization members. Just cause they don't have any hearts doesn't mean they don't have any other organs. What I wonder is why Sora doesn't eat and if he notices that he might be anorexic? o_O

K

kingdomfighter5

nobodies are empty shells i dont think they do anything

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
But do they have physical hearts? (like the ones you study in bio)

My idea, the Heartless take the "hearts" that hold the emotion, light, and all that good stuff. The Nobodies still have a physical heart, but without all that stuff, just the one that pumps blood.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I've always wondered, do Nobodies eat? Do they sleep?

In KH2fm, they mention Xemnas sleeping, though I'm not sure if they mean sleeping literally. And in the CoM manga, you see the underground members eating chicken or something. Do nobodies have organs or not? T_T

...Do they go to the bathroom?

As far as we know, Sora hasn't even eaten, lol. I mean there were a few times when they were hungry, but we never actually saw them eating.

Pikangie

This must be proof that Sora is anorexic! D: At the scene in Land of Dragons when the emperor asks them what they want for a reward, and Goofy and Donald are rubbing their tummies for food, Sora doesn't even ask for food~ D: :huh:

Oh and then there's the Paopu fruits, which he never eats... D: (Methinks he should share it with Riku x3)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back