• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do nobodies age?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I noticed a bit of changing between Axel. Axel had a smaller, cute-teenager-kind of face... though, in KHII, he matured. I even sensed a bit of a height difference.
If you look at their line up (I can't find it)

They may have made a new Axel model, but I sincerely doubt it. Take a look at Sora and Riku--they're the same age as in KH1, but there were some significant changes to the quality of model. If they changed Axel, it would have been much more significant.

The only thing I noticed about him was that his hair seemed to stick out more in Re:CoM, but I think that's because he was often in positions that made that happen (for example, when he turns his head to talk to Larxene right before she puts her fingers to his lips, his hair is all of a sudden sticking out almost horizontally to avoid clipping through his shoulder).

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I mean, without heart, nothing can grow. Can we human live without heart, and really without heart lol, this is not sarcastic, NO.

Can Nobodys live without heart? Yes they can, thats their special thing, but, without the main thing of her body, nothing is possible..

Ya but if they survive without hearts does that really mean they can age or not? Seriously what about the heartless.....Those things contain nobody's hearts. So technocally they aren't surviving without hearts. The hearts are just seperated from the body. And I know I really don't have much room to talk since I started this whole thing to begin with but it's true. Nobodies are only created when heartless are. Would that mean that they could age then? Cuz techonocally they'll have the heartless even if they can't age without hearts. The heartless are their hearts. So that would mean they would age right? If this person's correct and my long observation about the heartless would that mean that the nobodies actully do age???

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Technocally, I was ranting about what someone else said. And I never offically said that things don't age without hearts. I said if they can't age without hearts. Never said they can't. I just was observing about the heartless and ranting about that quote. So that's pretty much all there is to what I have to say to that.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Thrax, what mkes you sure that nothing grows without a heart?

Dear Karate

1. My own feeling. 2. The main rules of the heart that we know: Die Lehre von Struktur, Funktion und Erkrankungen des Herzens ist die Kardiologie. Ein Leben ohne Herz ist für höhere Tiere und die Menschen nicht möglich – wohl aber mit einem künstlichen Herzen. Das Herz gehört zu den ersten angelegten Organen während der Embryonalentwicklung.

Source: Wikipedia.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey, I speak english. I read english. That above isn't english, so logically, I'm not able to read it.

So english plzkthnxbai

^_^

EDIT: I saw the word Kardiologie, which my context clues tell me that has something to do with the heart. I honestly believe you're talking about a physical heart, which as we've seen in Kingdom Hearts 1, isn't the case.

Thrax

Yes, I was seeking for this freaking word, the physical heart!!!

Considering that, I dont think that they age. The physical heart of us, is one of the earliest organism of the embryo. And it is the most important organism, there is no possibility to live without the hart. Its the central of the body.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Die Lehre von Struktur, Funktion und Erkrankungen des Herzens ist die Kardiologie. Ein Leben ohne Herz ist für höhere Tiere und die Menschen nicht möglich – wohl aber mit einem künstlichen Herzen. Das Herz gehört zu den ersten angelegten Organen während der Embryonalentwicklung.
William The Wise Translation:
The lesson of the structure, function and diseases of the heart is cardiology. A life without heart is higher for animals and humans is not possible - but with an artificial heart. The heart is one of the first institutions created during embryonic​

Yeah this has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Sie scheitern=You Fail

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You forget what game you're talking about. Kingdom Hearts, where people come into being by losing said heart. Real world logic doesn't always apply.

In either case, as I've said before, the heart in Kingdom Hearts and the physical heart are two separate things. They don't have the same functions, so saying that they won't grow without it is quite frankly illogical as you're comparing a physical heart to a metaphorical heart.

Billy said:
Sie scheitern
Damn...owned.

Thrax

William The Wise Translation:
The lesson of the structure, function and diseases of the heart is cardiology. A life without heart is higher for animals and humans is not possible - but with an artificial heart. The heart is one of the first institutions created during embryonic​

Yeah this has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Sie scheitern=You Fail

However, it is my opinion, du Möchtegern der Google Sprachtools verwendet.

Du bist nicht weise.

WilliamTheWise

Website
you wannabe Google language tools.​

You are not wise.​
Opinions don't matter if your wrong. The heart we have in the real world and the ones in KH are not the same.

Oh and being Wise can also mean being resourceful, or looking for the answers that you don't know. That is true wisdom, I don't know all the answers but I'll learn and find the right answers. If I use Google to understand what someone is saying in German that's no big deal.

Sie immer noch nicht. Und bitte aufhören Deutsch-es ist wirklich alt. : ( = You still fail. Please stop talking in German it's really getting old. :(

Last edited:

Thrax

Opinions don't matter if your wrong. The heart we have in the real world and the ones in KH are not the same.

Oh and being Wise can also mean being resourceful, or looking for the answers that you don't know. That is true wisdom, I don't know all the answers but I'll learn and find the right answers. If I use Google to understand what someone is saying in German that's no big deal.

Sie immer noch nicht. Und bitte aufhören Deutsch-es ist wirklich alt. : ( = You still fail. Please stop talking in German it's really getting old. :(

Youre german fails so hard. Pls stop it.

However, es ist immer noch meine MEInung.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Both of you stop posting in German and get back to the topic in English.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Fine, hey Thrax do you know Spanish? Just Joking.
But still the fact remains that the hearts in our world are not the same as the ones in KH. The heart in KH have little to do with life. Souls are the mainly incharge of that. A heart symoblizes emotiion like the hearts you see at Valentines day. Beings can exist without a heart as we learned in KH2.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What about your opinion matters, exactly? In my opinion, President Lincoln should not have died, but Booth still killed him and he's still dead.

In the end, fact > opinion.

'xcuse me Relevence? Come on guys this is hardly talking about how nobodies age. Stay on topic.

Xebrem

Well, maybe Nobodies age only if they have a whole self (Kairi- Namine') or their heartless still has the shape of the whole being (Ansem- Xemnas). Then they would age together and they would't have the mind of a 15 year old and the body of a 75 year old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back